Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Crazyphotog

3 days w/ AcneFREE and very satisfied

23, Asian male

My acne is hereditary. Didn't start to get acne till I was 17. These days, my face looked like an average high school kid suffering from acne. Pretty mild but it got worse this year because of the excessive helmet wearing from bike riding but not severe.

I tried Proactiv for 2 1/2 months. It seemed to work for a week but nothing really cleared up. Honestly, I truly believed that Proactiv was going to work on my face. I decided to stop using it when a patch of blemishes was still on my frickin' face for 3 weeks!!!

I picked up AcneFREE from the local grocery store. I could feel it work in a few hours. It downsized that patch of blemishes that Proactiv could not get rid of. 3 days later, my face is smoother than before. I just have the discoloration from the acne.

Side-effects:

1. Dry skin, lizard-style from the Benzoyl Peroxide

2. Some burning from the Benzoyl Peroxide

3. Redness

Hopefully by mid January, my face will be clear.

Yeah no matter what I try BP seems to be the only thing that works for me. (10% that is) ProActiv never worked for me. Complete waste of $$. Yeah...this post was kinda worthless...oh well

i tried proactive for like a month. that stuff sucks. let me tell u. it did not improve one aspect of my skin. Like, and my skin didnt feel clean, it seemed sticky and more oily.