Notifications
Clear all

sculptra experience

MemberMember
(@leilazarhotmail-com)

Posted : 03/08/2021 10:42 pm

has anyone had sculptra done? I like to get it since I've lost volume and my scars look deeper. However I'm afraid of bumps.

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 03/09/2021 3:17 am

4 hours ago, Aba2020 said:

has anyone had sculptra done? I like to get it since I've lost volume and my scars look deeper. However I'm afraid of bumps.

Sculptra is not intended forfilling individual scar pit. It's more suitable for extensive and widespread volume loss, eg. gaunt cheek. If you just want to fill a few scar pits, HA fillers will be much better. With HA fillers, you have more control in thatwhat you see is what you get. Not so with Sculptra.

MemberMember
(@catharsis2018)

Posted : 03/09/2021 12:20 pm

13 hours ago, Aba2020 said:

Yeah Ive had three sculptra done. No bumps. But also no visible Improvement after injection, which you are to expect..

MemberMember
(@leilazarhotmail-com)

Posted : 03/10/2021 5:27 pm

On 3/9/2021 at 9:20 AM, Catharsis2018 said:

Yeah Ive had three sculptra done. No bumps. But also no visible Improvement after injection, which you are to expect..

thanks for replying. did you get all three at same time or spaced over months? That's what I'm afraid of, to pay so much and see no results again since I never saw results from other treatments such as laser or needling.

MemberMember
(@catharsis2018)

Posted : 03/10/2021 11:15 pm

5 hours ago, Aba2020 said:

thanks for replying. did you get all three at same time or spaced over months? That's what I'm afraid of, to pay so much and see no results again since I never saw results from other treatments such as laser or needling.

I spaced them out, I had my first in September, second in December and the last one in mid feburary.. my results didnt wow me unfortunately but a lot of my scars didbecome shallower