Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] question about tca cross

MemberMember
(@suvvolo)

Posted : 03/08/2021 4:51 am

Hi everyone,

I apologize if the question may seem rhetorical. i had my first tca cross treatment in october 2020. due to the pandemic, i stopped the treatments (i am a patient who has to go abroad, and the borders are closed at the moment). I will resume treatment with tca cross in July 2021. I wanted to ask if, despite having been 9 months, it will not be like "starting from the beginning".

Thank you and good day

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 03/08/2021 3:21 pm

10 hours ago, suvvolo said:

Hi everyone,

I apologize if the question may seem rhetorical. i had my first tca cross treatment in october 2020. due to the pandemic, i stopped the treatments (i am a patient who has to go abroad, and the borders are closed at the moment). I will resume treatment with tca cross in July 2021. I wanted to ask if, despite having been 9 months, it will not be like "starting from the beginning".

Thank you and good day

No worries, the results are permanent.

In the meantime, you can try Dermapen + TCA 10% every week. No need to be too aggressive with the needles. Just enough that your skin turns moderately red.

Suvvolo liked
MemberMember
(@daliasaldanha96gmail-com)

Posted : 03/13/2021 11:20 am

Is the dermapen and TCA cross done on the same day? What needle size would you recommend for weekly usage? (0.25 mm?)

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 03/13/2021 1:39 pm

2 hours ago, boxthatboxcar said:

Is the dermapen and TCA cross done on the same day? What needle size would you recommend for weekly usage? (0.25 mm?)

I suggest you adjust the needle depth and TCA strength as needed. But here's a rough guideline. Just remember not to be too aggressive.

• Forehead / temples: 0.25 - 0.50 mm
  • Cheeks: 0.5 - 1.0 mm
  • TCA: 10% - 15%

Needle gently first, then apply TCA. They should be done back to back, in one sitting.Repeat once a week.

MemberMember
(@daliasaldanha96gmail-com)

Posted : 03/13/2021 6:32 pm

Thank you!

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 03/14/2021 6:49 am

17 hours ago, Sirius Lee said:

I suggest you adjust the needle depth and TCA strength as needed. But here's a rough guideline. Just remember not to be too aggressive.

• Forehead / temples: 0.25 - 0.50 mm
  • Cheeks: 0.5 - 1.0 mm
  • TCA: 10% - 15%

Needle gently first, then apply TCA. They should be done back to back, in one sitting.Repeat once a week.

0,25 - 0.5 will do nothing for your scars, dont listen to this clown.

Find a good dr and make consultation with him , pay for consult and u will save money if u wanna do treatment at home, for forehead u need at leats 1.0 mm needles, maybe 1.5 , but as i said consult with dr.

• The average thickness of forehead skin is 1.70 mm and superficial fat is 1.99 mm.

• Average thickness of the radix and dorsum skin is 1.51mm and superficial fat is 1.61 mm.

• Average thickness of the supraorbital region skin is 1.67mm and superficial fat is 1.82 mm.

• Average thickness of the infraorbital area skin is 1.97mm and for superficial fat its 4.93 mm.

• In the perioral region, the average thickness of skin is 1.82mm and superficial fat is 5.14 mm.

• In the temple, the average skin thickness is 1.65mm and superficial fat thickness is 2.58 mm.

• In the cheek, the average skin thickness is 1.85 mm.

• Average superficial fat thickness at the cheek is 4.54 mm.
You liked