Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DCFC13

Does anyone know what kind of filler Dr. Nelson Lee Novick uses for Field subcisions? This doctor is so shady!

Anyone know what kind of filler he uses for field subcisions? I had a field subcision with fillers performed by Novick a couple years back. Recently, I saw reviews online saying that he uses cheaper versions of fillers than the ones he claims. I called his office to find out what fillers he used on me. First, it took months and many phone calls to get a hold of him, and when we finally spoke, he claimed that he didn't use a filler during the procedure. I know for a fact that he used fillers because I remember him taking out a box and talking about how it takes months to dissolve. Then he claimed that the cost of the procedure was the same regardless of whether a filler was used or not, which makes no sense. 

This doctor is so shady and slimy. Does anyone know for a fact what type of fillers he uses? 

Edited by DCFC13