Notifications
Clear all

Best treatment for scars on temple

MemberMember
(@aprita000dasgmail-com)

Posted : 03/03/2021 12:15 pm

I have scars on my both temple and dont have any acne since 6 month. Any treatment or combination of treatment for best result?

20210303_160204-1.jpg

20210303_164853-1.jpg

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 03/05/2021 3:15 am

On 3/3/2021 at 9:15 AM, aprita000das said:

I have scars on my both temple and dont have any acne since 6 month. Any treatment or combination of treatment for best result?

Man, those pics are way too close. Can't really tell how deep your scars are.

Anyway, due to lack of volume, scars on the temples and the forehead are the hardest to correct. Lasers and subcision haven't shown much success in this area. Although not recommended because of possible blindness, you can get facial fillers if there are just a few scars. If they're numerous, something like 70% TCA can help by minimizing the scar edge or outline.

MemberMember
(@aprita000dasgmail-com)

Posted : 03/14/2021 9:07 am

Thanks for your response. Yeah, you are right subcision is risky for temple side even my doctor said she will need agreement sign before doing subcision on this area.she said will do laser and chemical give me 30-40% improvement or bellafill filler. What about punch grafting? I am thinking about this.

MemberMember
(@aprita000dasgmail-com)

Posted : 03/14/2021 10:23 am

On 3/5/2021 at 2:15 PM, Sirius Lee said:

Man, those pics are way too close. Can't really tell how deep your scars are.

Anyway, due to lack of volume, scars on the temples and the forehead are the hardest to correct. Lasers and subcision haven't shown much success in this area. Although not recommended because of possible blindness, you can get facial fillers if there are just a few scars. If they're numerous, something like 70% TCA can help by minimizing the scar edge or outline.

Thanks for your response. Yeah, you are right subcisionis risky for temple side even my doctor said she will need agreement sign before doing subcision on this area.she said will do laser and chemical give me 30-40% improvement or bellafill filler. What about punch grafting? I am thinking about this.