Notifications
Clear all

Advice on scar in between my eyes/top of nose

MemberMember
(@adsharrison72gmail-com)

Posted : 02/27/2021 8:46 pm

Hey guys I have a scar on an indent in between my
Eyes at the top of my nose which is really getting to me. I™m not sure what procedure would be best. It appears worse because of how my skin falls in that area if I was to pull the skin up above it, it™s not as noticeable. I™m not sure what the best step is to take. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you

photo 1 was before several sessions of dermastamp.

photo 2 is how it Currently looks.

4A77C603-9C58-4680-9267-FFF4DD068D06.jpeg

B152512A-C6EA-4B25-9A3E-6A699AD044B0.jpeg

MemberMember
(@amanda-hall)

Posted : 02/27/2021 10:57 pm

You can look into getting it excised. I'm not sure how it'll heal in that area so it's best to talk to a qualified plastic surgeon. You'll be left with a linear scar which has the possibility of looking much better... or worse. But I think the divot from the excision will be less noticeable. Keep in mind that if you get it excised, the resulting linear scar will be a little larger because the doctor will need to cut a little beyond the length of the existing scar.

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 03/05/2021 3:21 am

On 2/27/2021 at 5:46 PM, Adamharrison said:

Eyes at the top of my nose which is really getting to me. Im not sure what procedure would be best. It appears worse because of how my skin falls in that area if I was to pull the skin up above it, its not as noticeable. Im not sure what the best step is to take. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you

As already pointed out, excision is one possibility. Probably the fastest solution if you're impatient.An alternative, albeit a much slower recovery, will be100% TCA. I know this works because I too slices my nose bridge not too long ago, about 16 months ago.The gash was about as bad as yours.I've started applying TCA since and it's now looking very good. The scar is there but not very noticeable.