Notifications
Clear all

Issues with Customer Service

MemberMember
(@cfox)

Posted : 02/27/2021 8:17 am

Hello,

Has anyone had a horrible time getting customer service to respond to emails? I have sent two emails with no reply from anyone. The topic of the email was concerning my order and very important and time sensitive.

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 04/03/2021 8:28 am

Hi Cfox,

I'm sorry to hear that. We have checked our records and it appears that replacement has already been sent for your returned package. Thank you.

MemberMember
(@yujeong-kim)

Posted : 02/25/2022 5:49 pm

Hi Cfox,

In my case alsoI ordered it on Feb. 01. But it has not yet arrived to me. It just shows me no movement in the stage of " processed at export facility " for about 2 weeks (14days).

Therefore I contacted DHL support team to ask for tracking my shipment, and after then I received a reply as follows, saying that in case of my parcel has not arrived within 10 bussiness days after expected delivery date, kindly contact your sender to discuss further options. So I sent email and message to Acne.org.support team and then I received theanswer " we cannot able to assist further with your order due to the commercial nature of your account "

in case of international purchase, the delivery time has too long. so I made an order with 5 units at once.

It that commercial nature?

Cfox, I understand 100% of your feeling so terrible like me.

Could you tell me how can I post up the textlike you? I can not find whereshould I post up , so there is no way but attaching the comment on your text.

Please help me.