Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pagophagia

Persistent "blackhead" on nose

so I've had this blackhead (i think) growing for a while now, I did try to extract it back in August or September but to no avail - I didn't exfoliate during the times between august and december because my skin was dehydrated (spoiler, it is again lmao) then stopped again in January. Last night it felt really hard and dry, and that "bump" under it appeared literally like during the course of the day. I put some SA right on before bed but during the night I think I must have bumped off the crust by accident when I was asleep. Today when I got up I oil cleansed my nose and got some more out I think? 

I just wanna know what it is and if it will scar lmao I already really do not like my nose as it is. I took a close up picture of it today just now and I'm in pain looking at myself, I do not want a permanent hole in my nose. 

Also sometimes I get keratin or sebum plugs so I have no idea if its actually one of those instead of just a blackhead. 

271F71B3-FCB7-45E0-BCC8-E28D615C2D75.jpeg.b0522aa346b00b9e6bb4c29db5120f56.jpeg

687B0BDE-7DDD-4726-A683-E9B5E6444167.jpeg.b14f7f3535c6fff4cc911163a2138acf.jpeg