Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guardian

Redness/Burning getting worse

Well it's been about 2-3 weeks since I started the regimen, and I started noticing yesterday that my face started getting more red and it burned a lot more than usual. It also happened again today when I put on the BP. Now usually by week three the redness is supposed to be gone, but mine seems to be getting worse. I havent changed anything, so does anyone else have this problem? eusa_eh.gif

When I used BP I had the same reaction. I also tried Glycolic Acid with the same result. I started a new routine that cleared me. It's on the board under BP FREE ACID FREE SKIN CARE - ZIT FREE. I used Aveeno 1% hydrocortisone cream to clear up the reaction. It worked. Best wishes! Happy Holidays! SHAZ AKA SLIM

I have used a vinegar/water rinse to help with this. You can read here that a lot of people do it. I have to use about 3 parts water to one part apple cider vinegar. And moisturizer? Are you using it? What kind??