Notifications
Clear all

Tca cross and no scabbing/questions

MemberMember
(@evavskoalagmail-com)

Posted : 01/22/2021 7:23 pm

I did 80% TCA cross 4 days ago and I still see no scabbing and they arent even that red :(

I'm also wondering why the doctor did tca cross only on those two scars in the picture. My derm checked my scars with the flashlight and all before the procedure and in the end he did tca cross only on total 6 scars on my face saying that he recommends me doing lasers for other scars(he only does manual procedures like subcision and tca cross etc so I don't think he was trying to sell lasers to me)

Should I continue with tca cross or should I do laser or rf needling first then go back and do tca cross again? Because honestly I can live with those tiny scars, I'm more concerned about other types of scars on my temple

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 01/22/2021 10:15 pm

2 hours ago, Tory said:

I'm also wondering why the doctor did tca cross only on those two scars in the picture. My derm checked my scars with the flashlight and all before the procedure and in the end he did tca cross only on total 6 scars on my face saying that he recommends me doing lasers for other scars(he only does manual procedures like subcision and tca cross etc so I don't think he was trying to sell lasers to me)

It's very unusual not to see any scabs by now, especially with 80%. Plus it's not even that red, if at all.

And why would he not TCA those boxcars on your temple? Sloppy work, if you ask me.

Would you trust this guy with laser? I wouldn't.

Go find a more qualified doctor.