Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kate1215

Please Help! Was clear for 5 years on the regimen!

I need some input! I’m on the regimen and this BP helped me stay clear for 5 years. During that time I had 2 babies. My second is 8 months old. No problems staying clear through all that! Until the last little while. About 4 months ago I was given a medication (domperidone) to help with milk production and that caused me to break out pretty bad. I realized what was going on and stopped the medication. I didn’t need it anymore. Within a few weeks a cleared up. Two months later (about 5 weeks ago now) I started breaking out again.. however I ran completely out of my BP (my order was majorly delayed by Canadian customs) and at first stopped using the BP for a few weeks and the  when I had tiny break outs I decided to try the only BP I could find locally for a week. It was persa gel 5%. My skin broke out after about 5 days especially on my forehead in little bumps, but all over my face.  I’ve been back to the regimen for 4 weeks and no real improvement. I’m so upset and disappointed. I return to work in 5 weeks and hope to see an improvement soon. Any advice? Would this be caused by the persa gel still? Hormones? What should I do?