Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pixela

Paper like skin

Hello, I have a problem with a dry skin with a terrible texture. I am 25 years old, I use sunscreen everyday and currently use a mild korean cleanser soon jung, followed with a secret key aloe vera toner and on top ceramide moisturizer from missha, then a little bit of jojoba oil. I have tried periods with just a moisturizer but there was no difference. It seems to get just a slightly bit better after applying skincare, but when i come home from work my skin looks so terrible. 

I have been battling with acne ever since i was a teenager as well and the weird thing is how terribly dry the skin can be but produce so much sebum at the same time. I was hoping i could help that with the skincare, but no luck. 

I use a bha cleanser from cosrx from time to time but i was afraid it is too harsh so only maybe once a week. 

I hope it is ok to post even if i dont use any of the products from this site, i need help and i wasn't sure where else to ask. Thank you very much for your opinions)

Edited by Pixela