Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
g3kamdbs

2 weeks into the regimen

Hi,

I just wanted to write to this message board and to share my success so far with the regimen. I have mild acne since 19, it is not too bad but I got bad breakouts occassionally. I also have multiple blackheads and whiteheads around the jaw line and neck that has been plaguing me for years, no matter how hard I wash my face. Started the regimen 3 weeks ago and have been using the 2.5% Neutrogena On the spot as the bp. I am amazed with the progress.. my face is now cleared up and I have not been having such a clean face since 18!!!! No more blackheads and this is absolutely wonderful.

Here is what I use

- Purpose soap

- Neutrogena BP

- Biotherm Moisturizer

I would like to summarize the things that i have done so far that really helped during the time

- after applying the bp, wait at least 5 min before appying the moisturizer. I got this terrible burning sensation if the moisturizer was being applied too fast and did not wait long enough.

- at the beginning, use only a small amount of bp and slowing increase the dosage.

- there was an initial period where things did get worse before turning better. Patience is the key.

- don't pick or squeeze on the acne unless absolutely neccessary.

Again, Thanks Dan for this wonderful website to promote the regimen. This is truly a life-altering experience.

Ken

Congrats!!! Isn't it a great feeling? I am 2 years clear now, so keep at it and don't change a thing when it's working!!!