Notifications
Clear all

Help choosing a concealer for men

MemberMember
(@bosberk12)

Posted : 01/07/2021 11:42 pm

Is there any brand of concealer for men that you guys would recommend? First-timer here so I did some research online and there's actually quite a few..kinda overwhelming.
So far I like war paint,woak skin, and stryx.
I don't want to spend a lot of money, and i like "manly" looking products. Just something simple for dark spots and when I get a zit. Leaning towards Woak, but would like to hear recommendations if anyone has tried any brands. Thanks!
MemberMember
(@kavencare)

Posted : 01/11/2021 11:59 pm

Before buying any concealer for acne-prone skin, look at the list of ingredients. Avoid concealers that contain pore-clogging ingredients.

In addition, opt for fragrance-free concealers, because fragrances may irritate the skin or may cause allergies in some people.

A concealer specifically made for acne-prone skin, which normally means it contains a small amount of salicylic acid may be preferable if you can find one.

Some concealers have a green undertone. Because green is a complimentary color to red, green-tinted concealers can help mask the redness of acne lesions.

Important Considerations When Using Concealer

*Apply it gently: Apply concealer very gently to avoid irritating the skin.
*Remove makeup before bed: The skin is more vulnerable at night. Remove all makeup very gently before you go to bed.
*Don't use expired makeup: Use only fresh makeup.

MemberMember
(@bosberk12)

Posted : 01/12/2021 12:32 am

thank you for the tips!!