Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Craigdale123

Acne for 25 years, and a simple solution

Hi, I have had acne for twenty five years and pritty much used every acne product going, from antibiotics to over the counter face washes. I am not saying these don't always work but mainly only give you a period of relief and the acne returns. With having acne for so long, I decided I'd had enough worrying about my skin and stopped using products, I also noticed after a hot shower or bath my skin would feel clean, but very quickly my skin would get greasy and new spots would develop. So I wondered what if it is water causing my acne, for a few days I stopped washing my face and noticed a slight improvement but still the skin felt sore and new spots arrived. I then decided to use a baby wipe product called water wipes, I use daily and wipe my face gently and never wash my face in the sink, shower or bath, I also only bath in warm water for a short period to stop the hot steam effecting my skin and within days my skin started to clear, its a simple cheap way to help or clear your acne and the only explanation is water washes away your skins layer of protection and also dries the skin, hot water especially. Hopefully it works for most, but it did for me.