Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey guys i listed an "auction" (but tellin people not 2 bid) on ebay about acne.org just sayin a little bit wot its about etc wiv a link! hopefully more people will visit n help clear themselves wiv the regimen! wot do u reckon?

Ya the word really needs to get out more about this site, I remember seeing this site posted on some gaming website in one of the forums, thats how I found it. I wish anyone that has acne could see this site cause its so helpful : ( Ive become 100 % clear with this site and probably never would if I hadn't of found it, and I think everyone should know about it!

hey guys i listed an "auction" (but tellin people not 2 bid) on ebay about acne.org just sayin a little bit wot its about etc wiv a link! hopefully more people will visit n help clear themselves wiv the regimen! wot do u reckon?

Did you use Bp to get yourself clear or something else, Because I am waiting for my Bp to come in the mail. Its taking forever?- If you used Dans gel how long did it take you to clear??

hi, WOW thelilgogetter that is soo cool. cool name by the way eusa_clap.gif yea defo more people need 2 know about it.

heybabe, i am from the Uk i use oxy 2.5% bp. its cleared me good but i am considerin gettin dans bp gel but (a) its expensive for me cuz im from Uk and (b) im worried of changing whats workin for me. so undecided on that 1.

Well I used that Neurtogena BP stuff you can buy in stores for over 2 weeks before I started buying Dans BP, and I can tell you that for ME it started clearing me up better then the Neutrogena ever did just 2-3 days after using Dans. Ive been on it for 3-4 months now and besides the occasional break out (which is like 2-3 pimples at MOST) Im perfectly clear, im sure your skin wont have any problems adjusting to Dans BP, at least mine didnt!