Notifications
Clear all

Face Progress (blind pimple and pimple marks)

MemberMember
(@alwayshoping)

Posted : 12/26/2020 9:08 am

Hey so I'm back, aged 22, and still dealing with skin problems. I thought I'd be done with them by now. Guess I assumed wrongly haha

Okay so I have fading marks between my brows and the skin on my forehead is *textured*. They are not obvious visible bumps but I can feel them when I touch my forehead.

A few fading marks on both cheeks but they aren't much of a problem..

The real problem is the blind pimple on my chin that I knowingly squeezed eventhough I know it isn't *ripe* yet and I shouldn't even be squeezing it.

For now, I just put some Oxy5 onto the blind pimple and slapped on a plaster in hopes that it will shrink by tomorrow morning.

Does anyone else have a sure-proof remedy/treatment/product for getting rid of blind pimples quick?

And any recommendations to get clear flawless skin are welcome too. Thanks!

MemberMember
(@acneistheworst)

Posted : 12/26/2020 8:42 pm

Blind pimples are my problem too. Whenever I have one , i always steam my face during my night routine. It helps getting the pimple come to a head faster. I sometimes also use cosrx pimple patch when I need to go out or when I'm getting impatient and want to get the junk inside faster. Also for your textured forehead. I also had the same problem two years ago and the only product that helped me is the Nature Republic Soothing gel. I'm applying thick amount of that in my face every night as a moisturizer. ( I am an Asian with dry and sensitive skin btw).

MemberMember
(@alwayshoping)

Posted : 12/26/2020 11:27 pm

2 hours ago, acneistheworst said:

Blind pimples are my problem too. Whenever I have one , i always steam my face during my night routine. It helps getting the pimple come to a head faster. I sometimes also use cosrx pimple patch when I need to go out or when I'm getting impatient and want to get the junk inside faster. Also for your textured forehead. I also had the same problem two years ago and the only product that helped me is the Nature Republic Soothing gel. I'm applying thick amount of that in my face every night as a moisturizer. ( I am an Asian with dry and sensitive skin btw).

I just ordered cosrx patch but I'm guessing they'll only arrive when the blind pimple has gone, probably leaviblng a scar as a farewell gift since I picked at it.

Ooh is it the aloe vera gel? Because I am already using Aloe Vera gel from Fruit of the Earth as my daily moisturiser.

I hate this haha, it affects my self-confidence.

Thank you btw!

MemberMember
(@acneistheworst)

Posted : 12/27/2020 12:53 am

1 hour ago, AlwaysHoping said:

I just ordered cosrx patch but I'm guessing they'll only arrive when the blind pimple has gone, probably leaviblng a scar as a farewell gift since I picked at it.

Ooh is it the aloe vera gel? Because I am already using Aloe Vera gel from Fruit of the Earth as my daily moisturiser.

I hate this haha, it affects my self-confidence.

Thank you btw!

Yes! It's an aloe vera gel. I tried a lot of brands but the one I mentioned is the only brand that worked .

My self- confidence is at its lowest too 🙁 I used to have acne(mild though but acne is still acne)so even just one pimple already makes me paranoid and right now my skin care products suddenly dont work anymore. I'm trying out new products. Let just hope our skin will be better before the year ends. I currently do not have the confidence to show up at year end parties huhuhu. Goodluck

MemberMember
(@alwayshoping)

Posted : 12/28/2020 12:31 am

23 hours ago, acneistheworst said:

Yes! It's an aloe vera gel. I tried a lot of brands but the one I mentioned is the only brand that worked .

My self- confidence is at its lowest too 🙁 I used to have acne(mild though but acne is still acne)so even just one pimple already makes me paranoid and right now my skin care products suddenly dont work anymore. I'm trying out new products. Let just hope our skin will be better before the year ends. I currently do not have the confidence to show up at year end parties huhuhu. Goodluck

:') yeahh, good luck to us

I hope we'll find something(s) that will work for our skin

MemberMember
(@alwayshoping)

Posted : 12/31/2020 10:28 am

On 12/26/2020 at 10:08 PM, AlwaysHoping said:

Hey so I'm back, aged 22, and still dealing with skin problems. I thought I'd be done with them by now. Guess I assumed wrongly haha

Okay so I have fading marks between my brows and the skin on my forehead is *textured*. They are not obvious visible bumps but I can feel them when I touch my forehead.

A few fading marks on both cheeks but they aren't much of a problem..

The real problem is the blind pimple on my chin that I knowingly squeezed eventhough I know it isn't *ripe* yet and I shouldn't even be squeezing it.

For now, I just put some Oxy5 onto the blind pimple and slapped on a plaster in hopes that it will shrink by tomorrow morning.

Does anyone else have a sure-proof remedy/treatment/product for getting rid of blind pimples quick?

And any recommendations to get clear flawless skin are welcome too. Thanks!

An update:

The blind pimple has reduced to a flat mark that will probably take weeks to disappear but at least the pain is gone. I put benzoyl peroxide over the blind pimple overnight and it probably dried it out and flattened it. Downside of BP is the surrounding skin gets dry and slightly flaky too.