Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tee123

Can’t keep hands off face!

Especially when I’m not busy like watching tv, I have the biggest problem putting my hands on my face, I rub and sometimes don’t realize! Makes face break out and just isn’t a good habit period. Have a family member with the same problem, picking, etc. At this point I would honestly be ok with having hands tied behind back when not too busy, for them and me! Ugh, feel like I’ve tried everything else lol.

Input??

Edited by Tee123

This is usually people do to their face actually. When I got itch on my face I use my smooth handkerchief and gently rub my face . I also cannot help my hands to accidentally placed on my face just like your situation.

On 12/10/2020 at 1:44 AM, milkysweet said:

This is usually people do to their face actually. When I got itch on my face I use my smooth handkerchief and gently rub my face . I also cannot help my hands to accidentally placed on my face just like your situation.

Yeah that’s an idea. The only thing is not realizing that we are doing it when not busy, so it might be to late to remember handkerchief or think of it.

I’ve tried sitting on my hands before also but it’s not too long before I bring them back out, ugh

I saw some handcuffs in the store the other day and was so tempted to buy them but I didn’t. I really think this is they way right now, I’ve had enough. I’m going to talk to a family member to see if they can start tying my hands behind my back when I’m not busy. I’m Kinda curious if anybody else on here has done this.