Notifications
Clear all

Fungal infection

MemberMember
(@davi-kurosawahotmail-com)

Posted : 11/29/2020 8:24 pm

One woman had candida and has a pimple in the arm. Maybe caused by candida. One man had physical contact with this woman. He started to has a pimple in the arm too. Maybe because he touched in the woman. The doctor prescribed corticoid creamto put in the arm. The arm started to has a lot of malassezia pityrosporum foliculitis. He changed the doctor. The new doctor said to stop to use the corticoid, said to use antibacterial lotion and antifungal cream in the arm. The malassezia pityrosporum foliculitis disappeared. But he starts to has fungal acne in the arms, belly, chest, shoulder, back, neck always when he eat carbs and sugar, including white rice and fruits. He never had body acne in the past. He never had problems in eat white rice and fruits in the past. Always when fungal acne appear on the body, he put antibacterial lotion and antifungal cream. The pimple disappear. But the pimple always appear again after eat carbs and sugar. Is he today infected with candida and malassezia? Is candida infection on the body caused by the contact with the woman? Is malassezia infection on the body caused by contact with corticoid? He is using antifungal cream and antibacterial lotion once a day everyday for years when the pimples appear when he stop the vegan candida diet. Is ok if he use these drugs forever and do the candida diet forever for all entire life as life style never more eating white rice and fruits? Or is better eat white rice and fruits, although cause fungal acne on the body?

MemberMember
(@spacecat)

Posted : 12/11/2020 5:46 pm

If his body is reacting this way to rice and fruit I would stop eating it. I would not use antibacterial cream, which is harmful enough on its own but will make fungal issues worse. I would just stick to antifungal stuff like shower with Head and Shoulders as a bodywash and stick to the diet. Wash clothes regularly. I wouldn't wouldn't wear the same shirt 2 days in a row without washing it.

MemberMember
(@leonrivera)

Posted : 01/23/2021 6:20 am

Being a diabetic I am highly susceptible to yeast infections. I had one for over two years and what finally killed it was taking Acidophilus pills. The infection was gone within two days of taking the first pill.

MemberMember
(@khalilahlewis)

Posted : 01/23/2021 8:54 am

no ones going to care till at least i say 10k people dead. any bets of less or more?

MemberMember
(@davi-kurosawahotmail-com)

Posted : 02/12/2021 7:01 am

On 23/01/2021 at 20:20, LeonRivera said:

Sendo diabetico, sou altamente suscetivel a infeccoes por fungos. Tive um por mais de dois anos e o que finalmente o matou foi tomar comprimidos de Acidophilus. A infeccao desapareceu dois dias depois de tomar a primeira pilula.

Do you cured fungal acne on the body?Today can you eat all types of foods?Until how many months is ok to eat probiotics capsules?