Notifications
Clear all

Best Doctors in London for acne scar treatment

MemberMember
(@suj2828outlook-com)

Posted : 11/27/2020 5:06 pm

i have a acne scars im looking to treat however im not sure if there are any good doctors in london that treat acne scarring

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/27/2020 9:17 pm

4 hours ago, Sk009 said:

i have a acne scars im looking to treat however im not sure if there are any good doctors in london that treat acne scarring

You can try doctor Anil

MemberMember
(@gynoscar)

Posted : 11/28/2020 10:30 pm

This girl has documented her fully ablative CO2 andliberator subcision with Dr. Asif Hussein in London.

https://www.instagram.com/acnescarskin/

IGTV: https://www.instagram.com/acnescarskin/channel/

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 11/29/2020 8:35 am

10 hours ago, gynoscar said:

This girl has documented her fully ablative CO2 andliberator subcision with Dr. Asif Hussein in London.

How does she like results ? And what do u think aboutit ?

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/29/2020 10:44 am

You can already see her scars coming back despite her face still being swollen. Taylor lib &fully ablative is hard core. Maybe 6 weeks of serious downtime and6months of redness and swelling afterwards.

MemberMember
(@amanda-hall)

Posted : 11/29/2020 11:50 pm

On 11/28/2020 at 7:30 PM, gynoscar said:

For members here considering laser treatment, results are usually better with light-skinned individuals because the doctor can go a little more powerfully with the laser.

MemberMember
(@gynoscar)

Posted : 11/30/2020 8:20 am

23 hours ago, Miro said:

How does she like results ? And what do u think aboutit ?

From her posts, it looks like there's a huge improvement for co2 but it's only week 8 or 9. Only time will tell if it stays that way.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/30/2020 1:16 pm

4 hours ago, gynoscar said:

From her posts, it looks like there's a huge improvement for co2 but it's only week 8 or 9. Only time will tell if it stays that way.

I truly hope she gets improvement but I'm afraid she's enjoying the effect of the swelling rn - her procedures were really hard core.

If the good doctor H really achieves such impressive results for his patients, the marketing enthusiast he is, I bet he would be posting and making videos of these results 6 months post op. But he isn't doing it. Why?!

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 11/30/2020 5:06 pm

3 hours ago, Sisi90 said:

I truly hope she gets improvement but I'm afraid she's enjoying the effect of the swelling rn - her procedures were really hard core.

If the good doctor H really achieves such impressive results for his patients, the marketing enthusiast he is, I bet he would be posting and making videos of these results 6 months post op. But he isn't doing it. Why?!

After such invasive procedures as taylor liberator + full ablative laser , she needs to wait 6 months imo

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/30/2020 5:25 pm

Most definitely.

I keep wondering though why aren't there any 6 months post procedure reviews. Dr H claims he treats maaanyyy people but literally there are no reviews good or bad..Everybody keeps silent about him. It's odd!!

MemberMember
(@gynoscar)

Posted : 11/30/2020 6:56 pm

1 hour ago, Sisi90 said:

Most definitely.

I keep wondering though why aren't there any 6 months post procedure reviews. Dr H claims he treats maaanyyy people but literally there are no reviews good or bad..Everybody keeps silent about him. It's odd!!

The good thing is that she will keep posting her updates and we can judge if it worked or not.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 12/06/2020 8:32 am

On 12/1/2020 at 12:56 AM, gynoscar said:

The good thing is that she will keep posting her updates and we can judge if it worked or not.

Yeah good luck waiting for that. As I see she has deactivated her Instagram account.

And I don't buy the "I don't know what else I can post BS". You don't delete an account with 14 k followership so lightly, if nothing else for all the free stuff cosmetic companies would give you to promote it.

Yet another person who fails to update on long term results.

I personally got my answer whether I should give the fully ablative laser a trial. Looking from the bright side, I saved myself 3000 and months of recovery for close to miminal results.

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 12/09/2020 3:23 pm

On 12/6/2020 at 2:32 PM, Sisi90 said:

Yeah good luck waiting for that. As I see she has deactivated her Instagram account.

And I don't buy the "I don't know what else I can post BS". You don't delete an account with 14 k followership so lightly, if nothing else for all the free stuff cosmetic companies would give you to promote it.

I personally got my answer whether I should give the fully ablative laser a trial. Looking from the bright side, I saved myself 3000 and months of recovery for close to miminal results.

Well i checked her instagram and she posted message , she didnt deactivated her instagram , she will not post New pics , she s focusing on her mental health her message says , kinda feel sorry for her , but i agree with u , laser Isnt gonna fix her scars

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 12/10/2020 12:36 pm

21 hours ago, Miro said:

Well i checked her instagram and she posted message , she didnt deactivated her instagram , she will not post New pics , she s focusing on her mental health her message says , kinda feel sorry for her , but i agree with u , laser Isnt gonna fix her scars

she reactivated it but bottom line is apparently after her laser treatment her mental health suffered so much that she won't post anything. we wont see if there's any improvement in 6 months. It's a pity. Even though I don't think highly of her doctor I was very curious about the fully ablative co2 laser as it is the most hard core line of treatment out there and really wanted to see honest results but alas :((

MemberMember
(@suj2828outlook-com)

Posted : 12/10/2020 3:20 pm

im between dr anil and dr h consult, cant find anyone that's had treatment with them on this forum though, does anyone know if theres people in this forum thats had treatment with them

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 12/13/2020 11:08 am

I know of someone who had ablative laser with dr h from drhconsult and says she suffered further damage what it was exactly i don't know. She said she wouldn't recommend the doctor.

MemberMember
(@gynoscar)

Posted : 01/04/2021 4:26 pm

On 12/6/2020 at 5:32 AM, Sisi90 said:

She reactivated her account and looks like she will post an update soon according to her story.

From the tone of your comment, I hope you don't comment on her IG to bring her down.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 01/04/2021 4:42 pm

52 minutes ago, gynoscar said:

She reactivated her account and looks like she will post an update soon according to her story.

From the tone of your comment, I hope you don't comment on her IG to bring her down.

What makes you think that I rejoice when people don't get results or that I comment and bring her down??

From the tone of my comment above, you can see that under the circumstances of she deactivating her profile I was disappointed: yet another person failing to update on long term results.

You can also see that I waswilling to give the fully ablative laser (not herdoctor) the benefit of the doubt and I had beenfollowing her treatments and her progress, waiting to see the first objective results from these procedures!

MemberMember
(@kyle-ogradyhotmail-com)

Posted : 01/29/2021 9:51 pm

I think she looks great. She's done the rest of us a service by posting all of this. I agree it would be amazing to see results 6 months later, but I don't think you can immediately jump to the conclusion Dr.H or any other scar Dr must be dishonest because they (allegedly) don't post pictures after 6 months. There's a lot of good reasons patient's wouldn't go back, especially after 6 months (fingers crossed).

If you were a patient that got a really good result, you wouldn't go back. If you got no improvement, why would you go back after doing the most aggressive thing you can do? If you got a really bad side effect, you definitely wouldn't go back. If anything, you would come on this forum and complain about it! And I'm pretty new but I don't see any complaints about Mark Taylor or Dr. H on this forum - these are people who are known for more aggressive treatments. If anything, you would expect them to be upset and wanting to vent

Am I wrong? Someone please be my devil's advocate here. I'm considering Dr. Taylor's taylor subcision/fractional ablative combo, which claims a 70% improvement in one session in his paper. I have severe scars and standard subcisions have failed, otherwise I would be much more conservative.

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 01/29/2021 10:14 pm

18 minutes ago, Rickyduds said:

Am I wrong? Someone please be my devil's advocate here. I'm considering Dr. Taylor's taylor subcision/fractional ablative combo, which claims a 70% improvement in one session in his paper. I have severe scars and standard subcisions have failed, otherwise I would be much more conservative.

I'm nobody's devil or their advocate, but "70% improvement in one session"? Listen, I have no personal knowledge of either of these doctors, but no single treatment, however aggressive it might be, can give you that much improvement.

MemberMember
(@kyle-ogradyhotmail-com)

Posted : 01/29/2021 10:30 pm

I should clarify that it was an averageimprovement among all of their patients from "7 observers" of photographs taken before/after, so that means some could have been 1% improved and some could have been 99% (we don't know the distribution). In any case, his "representative" before and afters 2 months later look pretty good to me. You're right - you shouldn't expect 70%. However, it also says"90% of the patients were satisfied after the single combined procedure and did not express an interest in further procedures." That sounds really good... although I wonder if they "assumed" they were satisfied if nobody called them, or if they called them all and they were happy with the results.. two very different things. This journal needed a better peer reviewer

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 01/29/2021 10:48 pm

12 minutes ago, Rickyduds said:

In any case, his "representative" before and after2 months later look pretty good to me.

But there's the rub (in bold). You can't get an honest assessment in just 2 months. I personally see improvements (and sometimes the other way around) into 3rdmonthafter the procedure, due to swelling and whatnot. You should ideally wait 6 months before taking patient satisfaction survey.