Notifications
Clear all

Lump won't go away 5 months after Subcision and Radiesse

MemberMember
(@preditorfighter)

Posted : 11/26/2020 6:46 am

I had a Subcision treatment 5 months ago(with Radiesse filler)by a recommended doctor of this board.

I noticed after one moth that there is a Lump and the texture was also a bit lumpy. 3 weeks ago I did visit the doctor because I did want to know if the lump is a scar or if it is some Radiesse filler oder if it is from the Subcision. The doctor was really friendly and wanted to give me a steroid injection, but at that point I was a bit scared and refused the injection because I didn't wantto make things worse.Myother option was to massage the lump very hard. Now myquestion ist, if this could cause further scarring, I did read some stuff on RealSelf that this can happen. I did also read that Radiesse can cause more scarring.The doctor told me that this can't happen but sometimes l im not sure because I did read so much stuff about this.

Always when I massage my lump the lump swells up, the doctor did say that the swelling can come from Radiesse but he told me that before I massaged the lump. Is it normal that the lump swells up ? Im really depressed about this situation. I can feel the lump all the time and it is distracting me very much. Its also hinting my mental health a little bit. Moreover I did see this video on YouTube that is driving me a bit crazy and I hope that this didn't happen to me.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/26/2020 8:27 am

1 hour ago, Stef3000 said:

I had a Subcision treatment 5 months ago(with Radiesse filler)by a recommended doctor of this board.

I noticed after one moth that there is a Lump and the texture was also a bit lumpy. 3 weeks ago I did visit the doctor because I did want to know if the lump is a scar or if it is some Radiesse filler oder if it is from the Subcision. The doctor was really friendly and wanted to give me a steroid injection, but at that point I was a bit scared and refused the injection because I didn't wantto make things worse.Myother option was to massage the lump very hard. Now myquestion ist, if this could cause further scarring, I did read some stuff on RealSelf that this can happen. I did also read that Radiesse can cause more scarring.The doctor told me that this can't happen but sometimes l im not sure because I did read so much stuff about this.

Always when I massage my lump the lump swells up, the doctor did say that the swelling can come from Radiesse but he told me that before I massaged the lump. Is it normal that the lump swells up ? Im really depressed about this situation. I can feel the lump all the time and it is distracting me very much. Its also hinting my mental health a little bit. Moreover I did see this video on YouTube that is driving me a bit crazy and I hope that this didn't happen to me.

hey just wanted to tell u the dr recommended steroid injections n massage and the massage doesnt help u might want to try the injections if the dr is a good one. they do help with lumps.i had cystic acne and two nail large cysts which wouldnt go away with anything - antibiotics, topicals, diet change. they had to be injected with steroids. at the beginning i wasleft with large visible indentations which made me regret the steroids but after a few weeks they filled up. i coulnt believe it. and they didnt leave anypermanent scarring. so u might wanna give the steroids a thought or two.

also stop obsessing cuz it can make everything 1000 times worse. get professional help if u need but obsessing is really bad.

hope your problem resolves.