Notifications
Clear all

any skin routine tips, acne problem

MemberMember
(@youness5577gmail-com)

Posted : 11/24/2020 3:20 pm

Hey guys!

my names youness and im 19 years old from germany. since im 16 ive been fighting my acne, which were consist of pimples (on nose, chin and cheeks) and red spots with irrtations, now it kinda went down but im still getting these pimples and pustules on my chin area with lot of red spots. My cheeks havin red spots as usual and my nose got really big pores which attracts black heads and therefore also having some little red spots. Ive uploaded some images to get a better picture
My skins pretty sensitve and get oily at times so im tryin to be really carefully with the products but im still not sure if there some that can help and treat my skin at some kind. Right now after some research ive got my eyes on these productsr: la roche posay toleriane cleanser and the ordinary niacinamide 10 + zinc 1. But im not even sure if they can help my skin since ive already got bad experience with skin products. But im really wanna do my own skin routine to finally beat that annoying acne. I hope you guys know some ways to treat it or what products i should use for a skin routine.

Thank you in advance!

chin_acne.jpg

left_cheek_LI.jpg

right cheek.jpg

nose_LI.jpg

MemberMember
(@jmtm18017)

Posted : 11/28/2020 1:35 pm

I know I had issues with seborrheic dermatitis lately (fungal infection on my face) in part due to wearing masks, some of my acne resembled yours-- little white pustules that would pop out of nowhere. Normally my acne is deep and not long on the surface, but this was different, and it was the worst around my chin and mouth.

Maybe you should try some anti-fungal cream, sulfur soap, or zinc pyrithionewash on your face. Some fungal infection cream helped clear my skin up pretty quickly.