Notifications
Clear all

Scar wont go away with lasers!

MemberMember
(@dozdezdodegmail-com)

Posted : 11/21/2020 11:15 pm

Hye everyone, sorry for complaining, my acne flare issue resolved many many years ago, but i am really bothered by these scars, i believed it is distensible scar because when i stretch the skin, it is almost disappear. I m very disappointed with the so called lcp approved medical clinic that initially said if lasers could not treat it, subcision would be helpful. Instead my scars doesnt show any improvement at all after 3 session, despite being told that this scar is shallow. They offered me more acne scar combo treatment that even more expensive, which of course i refused. What should i do?

IMG_20201122_120832.jpg

MemberMember
(@rickeydong144)

Posted : 11/22/2020 8:39 pm

Why are you on the red marks / dark marks forum?

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 11/23/2020 4:27 pm

On 11/21/2020 at 8:15 PM, DoDz said:

Hye everyone, sorry for complaining, my acne flare issue resolved many many years ago, but i am really bothered by these scars, i believed it is distensible scar because when i stretch the skin, it is almost disappear. I m very disappointed with the so called lcp approved medical clinic that initially said if lasers could not treat it, subcision would be helpful. Instead my scars doesnt show any improvement at all after 3 session, despite being told that this scar is shallow. They offered me more acne scar combo treatment that even more expensive, which of course i refused. What should i do?

IMG_20201122_120832.jpg

Easy fix with dermal filler. First try temporary filler like Juvederm, which can last up to 18 months (probably longer). Should you like the result, you can get a more lasting filler like Bellafill. 

For others: I've been advocating that one should smooth out the scar edges as much as possible then resort to using fillers to elevate the pit once the scar resembles a rolling-esque scar. The scar in this picture is a very good example of that.

MemberMember
(@dozdezdodegmail-com)

Posted : 11/25/2020 7:28 am

Thank you so much, i was wondering why they didn't offer this to me

MemberMember
(@de-rerum-natura)

Posted : 11/25/2020 1:05 pm

Your skin is so smooth and pore/blemish free that i dont even know what to say to you

Probably most perfect skin ive seen in this forum

U can have a filler/fat transfer if u want to lift that area but for real, im yet to see a skin that near perfection like yours and i wouldnt touch it

MemberMember
(@dozdezdodegmail-com)

Posted : 11/26/2020 7:42 am

On 11/23/2020 at 9:39 AM, RickeyDong144 said:

Why are you on the red marks / dark marks forum?

Em, actually i have no idea how it's categorized

18 hours ago, De Rerum Natura said:

Your skin is so smooth and pore/blemish free that i dont even know what to say to you

Probably most perfect skin ive seen in this forum

U can have a filler/fat transfer if u want to lift that area but for real, im yet to see a skin that near perfection like yours and i wouldnt touch it

Hye, thank you for the compliment, i do have ice pick scars on on the left side of my face, large pores and few bumps on nose, i guess the camera did some trick. I'm not bothered with other imperfections, but this one i couldn't help it. Pigmentation can be covered with concealer but this one always obvious when seen under different lighting.