Notifications
Clear all

Looking for some advice: Do profractional or stay the course with Infini?

MemberMember
(@catharsis2018)

Posted : 11/20/2020 2:20 am

Hey guys

Looking for some advice on what I should do next for treatment... so far I have had three blunt cannula subcision as with overly diluted sculptra in all three ” but didn™t like the ENT surgeon treating me in Hamilton Ontario.

I™ve had two blunt cannula subcision with Radiesse with Dr Sajic in Guelph Ontario and have been pretty satisfied

ive had 3 Infini RF at dermatology on Bloor in Toronto spersed between the Radiesse sessions.

I have a profractional treatment booked in 10 days but I™m not sure if I should cancel it and do Infini or venture into new fillers or what.

looking for some advice 14B75CAC-B36D-46DF-98D2-DDC7AE7A2105.jpeg.0dd896a7c0aaa513ed943d4d53a14431.jpeg

MemberMember
(@keving100)

Posted : 11/28/2020 9:00 pm

On 11/20/2020 at 2:20 AM, Catharsis2018 said:

Hey guys

Looking for some advice on what I should do next for treatment... so far I have had three blunt cannula subcision as with overly diluted sculptra in all three ” but didn™t like the ENT surgeon treating me in Hamilton Ontario.

I™ve had two blunt cannula subcision with Radiesse with Dr Sajic in Guelph Ontario and have been pretty satisfied

ive had 3 Infini RF at dermatology on Bloor in Toronto spersed between the Radiesse sessions.

I have a profractional treatment booked in 10 days but I™m not sure if I should cancel it and do Infini or venture into new fillers or what.

looking for some advice 14B75CAC-B36D-46DF-98D2-DDC7AE7A2105.jpeg.0dd896a7c0aaa513ed943d4d53a14431.jpeg

Profractional can help depending on the depth of treatment, number of passes, density etc. did you discuss this with the derm? Is he performing the treatment himself or nurse doing it?

i live in ontario myself, do you mind sharing your experience with Dr Sajic? How much he charged for Subcision with Radiesse?

MemberMember
(@catharsis2018)

Posted : 12/03/2020 1:32 pm

On 11/28/2020 at 9:00 PM, keving100 said:

Profractional can help depending on the depth of treatment, number of passes, density etc. did you discuss this with the derm? Is he performing the treatment himself or nurse doing it?

i live in ontario myself, do you mind sharing your experience with Dr Sajic? How much he charged for Subcision with Radiesse?

Who are you currently seeing? I went to Toronto dermatology centre for a profractional session today, only half face was done because of the current restrictions... an esthetician there conducted the procedure but settings were ordered from the physician. They only did one pass for the face though which is frustrating.. I might go to Dr Sajic for CO2 next...

Dr Sajic has been the most knowledgeabledermatologist I have seen so far in relation to acne scarring. Hes really on top of his research which I appreciate. Ive had two blunt cannula subcision sessions with Radiesse with him, 1500 each session. I woulddefinitely recommend him for subcision, he uses target lighting and marks each scar prior to the procedure.

MemberMember
(@aestheticseeker)

Posted : 12/11/2020 2:21 am

1 pass is fine... Im skin type 3/4 and have done 1500 micron at 11 percent coverage (1 pass) and another sessions of the same with 22% coverage coag 3 and have seen amazing results.

my most recent treatment was 2 weeks ago with full field (TRL) 500 micron coag 3 and seeing improvements for sure but healing is rough

whats key is coagulation as heat is needed to maximize remodeling of Acne scars