Notifications
Clear all

Restylene cost

MemberMember
(@mortal-deliriumgmail-com)

Posted : 11/16/2020 2:52 pm

How much should Restylene cost? I'm considering seeing Dr. Weiner for subcision, and on his site they have a price estimator. If I did it right, I was given an estimate of $775 for Restylene. I thought it was one of the less expensive fillers?

MemberMember
(@amanda-hall)

Posted : 11/16/2020 4:14 pm

The price is determined by the doctor and his practice so s/he can charge anything. Estimates range from $400-800. Does this mean the doctor charging more is the better injector? Not necessarily. It could just mean that his/her practice has more demand or good reviews and they can do whatever - sadly. Dr. Weiner is well known on this forum but can a cheaper place and a nursedo just as well? Very possible. Find, research, and consult.

MemberMember
(@anon09299)

Posted : 11/17/2020 12:17 am

Sounds about right for a full syringe.

MemberMember
(@nikkigirl)

Posted : 11/17/2020 12:44 pm

21 hours ago, gyuillie said:

How much should Restylene cost? I'm considering seeing Dr. Weiner for subcision, and on his site they have a price estimator. If I did it right, I was given an estimate of $775 for Restylene. I thought it was one of the less expensive fillers?

save your money.....it doesn't last that long and if you have a lot of scarring you can't even tell what they injected...docs love to take our money.

MemberMember
(@mortal-deliriumgmail-com)

Posted : 11/17/2020 5:38 pm

What is a better filler option? I was leaning to Restylene because I thought it was similar to our "own" hyaluronic acid.

MemberMember
(@amanda-hall)

Posted : 11/17/2020 8:03 pm

On 11/17/2020 at 9:44 AM, nikkigirl said:

save your money.....it doesn't last that long and if you have a lot of scarring you can't even tell what they injected...docs love to take our money.

She's right. Restylane doesn't last as long as other fillers so costs will add up. Bellafill is a semi-permanent one and is the most cost-effective, but you really want to be sure you want that in your system. The only way to remove the microspheres (if you don't like the result) is by surgery or excision or maybe some advanced technique - you can't dissolve it like with other fillers. Read up on this if you take this route. I'm just mentioning it, not advocating it.

MemberMember
(@anon09299)

Posted : 11/17/2020 11:11 pm

Have you had other treatments yet?Filler really shouldn't be used until after your scars are as smoothened out as possible. I wouldn't use bellafill until you have tried HA fillers first and are absolutely sure you trust the injector. With bellafill if you have complications it is extremely difficult to mitigate them or a bad injection can leave you looking worse.

MemberMember
(@sam)

Posted : 11/24/2020 8:24 am

I've used perlane before,but I'm using Dermalax deep plus now.I find Dermalax just as good,if not better than perlane and alot cheaper than perlane.