Notifications
Clear all

TCA Cross with Doc Emil Henningsen

MemberMember
(@babysteps)

Posted : 10/30/2020 3:10 pm

Hi, I was thinking about visiting this doc, and have tca cross/paint for my numeorous ice pick scars and boxcars.

Did anyone have good results with him?

You liked
(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/31/2020 1:40 am

10 hours ago, BabySteps said:

Hi, I was thinking about visiting this doc, and have tca cross/paint for my numeorous ice pick scars and boxcars.

Did anyone have good results with him?

I'm also interested in tca cross with dr E. He's very good with subc + filler and Genius but I haven't read about a lot of people getting tca cross with him.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/31/2020 5:08 am

14 minutes ago, can i get a new life please said:

Yes i have a icepicks too, i dont see him often do tca cross.

i remember reading somewhere on this board that he saysgenius rf improves ice picks scars too. but cant remember where

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/31/2020 10:51 am

3 hours ago, can i get a new life please said:

I dont know man. I only read crossing and punch excision

yeah i know about these two but according to emil genius has rejuvenating effect and effect on skin texture sorting small ice picks and scarred pores out.

MemberMember
(@babysteps)

Posted : 10/31/2020 2:25 pm

3 hours ago, BlueMaloney said:

yeah i know about these two but according to emil genius has rejuvenating effect and effect on skin texture sorting small ice picks and scarred pores out.

I also read that some people got good results with genius rf for small and shallow boxcars.

Nevermind guys,in a month or two I'll have tca cross done by him, so I'll let you know how everything goes...

I hope I can travel to Denmark witouth problems, covid makes things harder.

You liked
(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/31/2020 2:29 pm

1 hour ago, BabySteps said:

I also read that some people got good results with genius rf for small and shallow boxcars.

Nevermind guys,in a month or two I'll have tca cross done by him, so I'll let you know how everything goes...

I hope I can travel to Denmark witouth problems, covid makes things harder.

good luck and keep us updated pls !

i'm waiting for the covid situation to settle and i'll book too.

MemberMember
(@sibel)

Posted : 10/31/2020 4:28 pm

I had only one ice pick scar done with tca cross by dr. Emil. Because I had only one on the cheek. Itimproved by 50% after the 1st time but no further improvement after 2d time. Then lasering the edges gave a bit more improvement, so about 60% on this one scar. Emil was very accurate doing tca. He is actually very accurate with everything he does.
It would be very nice to hear from BabySteps after tca. I was going for rf and more Sbs but it is again quarantine in Belgium and Denmark is closed...

Suvvolo and liked
(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/31/2020 4:38 pm

5 minutes ago, Sibel said:

I had only one ice pick scar done with tca cross by dr. Emil. Because I had only one on the cheek. Itimproved by 50% after the 1st time but no further improvement after 2d time. Then lasering the edges gave a bit more improvement, so about 60% on this one scar. Emil was very accurate doing tca. He is actually very accurate with everything he does.
It would be very nice to hear from BabySteps after tca. I was going for rf and more Sbs but it is again quarantine in Belgium and Denmark is closed...

60% is amazing! I wish I get 60% improvement on my ice picks - I have many.

Actually I learned yesterday that you can enter Denmark for a worthy purpose, getting medical treatment is such. If your country is considered high-risk ( unfortunately the UK and Belgium currently are) you also need to show a negative covid test done within the last 72 hours and you can enter Denmark. So u can go see Dr Emil now. But it's all too problematic. You can get infected while travelling too so its better to wait a few months for the situation to settle.

MemberMember
(@sibel)

Posted : 10/31/2020 5:08 pm

I will wait for a month at least. Also it is better to call the Danish boarder police to confirm if your reason for travelling is worthyenough. During the 1st quarantine it was not but later in August it was enough.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/01/2020 2:02 am

6 hours ago, can i get a new life please said:

Do you know results are permanent with genius?

Yeah please update us

For 1 or 2 tca its great improvement. I think i read dr.lims website one person need 3-4 tca cross treatment to fully close icepick scars. I might be wrong tho.

Yes I do. I want to do Genius if doc says it's suitable for me. But at the same time I'm a bit scared if something goes wrong. Fat loss or something. I ll ask dr E.

MemberMember
(@diskursen)

Posted : 11/01/2020 11:45 am

2 hours ago, can i get a new life please said:

Can you ask them results of genius permanent for scarred pores? Thank you so much.

of course its permanent

You liked
MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 11/01/2020 12:50 pm

I red online that enlarged pores cannot Be fixed

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/01/2020 1:28 pm

37 minutes ago, Miro said:

I red online that enlarged pores cannot Be fixed

Where? Who says that? Not even with tca cross or paint?

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 11/01/2020 3:58 pm

2 hours ago, BlueMaloney said:

Where? Who says that? Not even with tca cross or paint?

They can Be reduced , but not fixed

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/02/2020 11:41 am

40 minutes ago, can i get a new life please said:

Damn

if u r a girl theres s technique that makes scarres pores disappear:

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 11/02/2020 12:04 pm

There are two types of pores. One releases the bodys natural oil, called sebum, and the other releases sweat. Sometimes the oil-releasing pores may appear enlarged.

It is not possible to get rid of large pores, but there are ways to reduce their appearance, such as:

• using water-based products
  • applying a clay mask
  • avoiding too much sun exposure

This article explores how to make large pores less visible. It also discusses how to promote skin health and what further treatments are available.

From site on internet

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/02/2020 12:31 pm

You can temporarily shrink pores with micro botox. Results are supposedly very good. It would be interesting to see if it has anyeffecton scarred pores.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/jocd.13675#text=Microbotox is the injection of,and to improve skin texture.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/02/2020 12:43 pm

10 minutes ago, F1racer said:

You can temporarily shrink pores with micro botox. Results are supposedly very good. It would be interesting to see if it has anyeffecton scarred pores.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/jocd.13675#text=Microbotox is the injection of,and to improve skin texture.

is the effect permanent? botox wears off after some time, doesn't it? does the full version mention wjat the assessment at 1 year follow up was?

if anyone is interested here's another buffing technique for pores which is not bad at all

MemberMember
(@babysteps)

Posted : 11/02/2020 12:51 pm

I use poreprofessional for my pores, it helps a lot, but is expensive, now I use another one called nxy which costs much less.

I hope tca cross can help some of my scarred pores.... But I care more aboutmy bigger ice picks, I don't care too much about pores because I can use those products.

1 minute ago, BabySteps said:

I use poreprofessional for my pores, it helps a lot, but is expensive, now I use another one called nxy which costs much less.

I hope tca cross can help some of my scarred pores.... But I care more aboutmy bigger ice picks, I don't care too much about pores because I can use those products.

By the way those are make up.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/02/2020 1:00 pm

8 minutes ago, BabySteps said:

By the way those are make up.

Whats the brand of poreprofessional?

are they suitable for acne-prone skin? they won't break me out?

MemberMember
(@babysteps)

Posted : 11/02/2020 1:46 pm

44 minutes ago, BlueMaloney said:

Whats the brand of poreprofessional?

are they suitable for acne-prone skin? they won't break me out?

I don't know to be honest, but they never made me break out, I had been using it for almost 2 years.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/02/2020 4:54 pm

3 hours ago, BabySteps said:

I don't know to be honest, but they never made me break out, I had been using it for almost 2 years.

ok. thank you for the tip. 

could it be this? 

Screenshot_20201102-225209.jpg

MemberMember
(@babysteps)

Posted : 11/03/2020 1:55 pm

21 hours ago, BlueMaloney said:

ok. thank you for the tip. 

could it be this? 

Screenshot_20201102-225209.jpg

Yes this one.

MemberMember
(@babysteps)

Posted : 12/01/2020 10:17 am

On 11/1/2020 at 9:58 PM, Miro said:

They can Be reduced , but not fixed 

If your pores are large by genetic, there's not too much you can do, but if they are scarred pores or enlarged from picking, you could probably get improvement. I was researching and found this image from a study where they did tca cross with a syringe for the pores, the results look very good, the pores looks almost as new... 

Capture.PNG.9e1b9960cf45b0dcadb9374425a9a27a.png

MemberMember
(@babysteps)

Posted : 12/01/2020 2:12 pm

1 hour ago, can i get a new life please said:

How can i understand if my pores scarred or not? Some of them looks like damn scar and i dont know if its genetic or not...

In my case I know they are scarred because they were normal before and became like that after picking and also have a dark coloration.