Notifications
Clear all

Week two of the regimen

MemberMember
(@cindykamwetigmail-com)

Posted : 10/10/2020 3:16 pm

Hello

This is my second week of using the regimen.I didn't get the cleanser but am using Cerave hydrating cleanser.Everything has been okay the first week and I noticed the acne had cleared apart from a few spots.I'm itchy and after I wash my face,I air dry it so when it dries up I just noticed for two days my face has been whiteish and kind of rough.I don't know if thats part of the process but i'd love to kniw whether it is or not.

Thank you

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 10/24/2020 9:08 am

Hi Kamweti,

Sounds like you are going through a rough time. Dryness and irritation is to be expected during the first few weeks into the Acne.org Regimen products but it eventually goes away. This is particularly noticeable when applying Moisturizer.

Use Acne.org Regimen products precisely as outlined and make sure that you are not using any other products along with The Regimen to get you perfectly clear.

The Acne.org Moisturizer is specifically designed by the experts at Acne.org to soothe and calm irritated problem skin. With continued use twice a day, your skin will be clear, radiant and healthy looking.

You may also use the Moisturizer as often as needed to prevent irritation or you may add 5-6 drops of the Jojoba oil to the Moisturizer to for additional moisture.

I know it's tough at the beginning but be patient and you will have healthy and clear looking skin.

MemberMember
(@specialbin)

Posted : 11/05/2020 6:25 am

Hi, i'm also on my second week of the regimen and getting really worried. In the first week my skin on one side was beginning to clear but now, during the second week, I have a few newly formed spots on that side as well as some new ones on the other side. My skin is incredibly flaky and tight, which I guess is to be expected and I don't mind it as long as I know the treatment is working. Is it normal to get a breakout in the second week and will the dryness just eventually dissipate ?

thank you

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 12/12/2020 9:57 am

HiSpecialBin,

Yes it is perfectly normal to have breakouts within the first few weeks into The Regimen. As long as you follow the instructions precisely as outlined, your skin should be fine.