Notifications
Clear all

Is it better to Pop your Pimple?

MemberMember
(@milkysweet)

Posted : 10/07/2020 1:58 am

Question: Is it better to Pop your Pimple?

If you will Pop it, There's a best way to do it.

Gently pull the surrounding skin away from the pimple, and push down with light pressuredon't press down on the middle white/black partthe central white core or black core should drain out easilyand If not, leave it alone. It's not ready.

And if you don't want to Pop your Pimple

The answer is simple!

- Patience is the only Key!. Your pimple will disappear on its own, and by leaving it alone you're less likely to be left with any reminders that it was there.

Try to fight your tempt.

MemberMember
(@tellurium)

Posted : 10/08/2020 5:37 am

On 10/7/2020 at 2:58 PM, milkysweet said:

Patience is the only Key!. Your pimple will disappear on its own, and by leaving it alone you're less likely to be left with any reminders that it was there.

Try to fight your tempt.

This is not applicable to me. Oh G! My pimples won't go away!

MemberMember
(@milkysweet)

Posted : 10/09/2020 4:58 am

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. Maybe your skin is too sensitive and I think it would be better if you're going to consult with your Dermatologist for proper treatment.

MemberMember
(@lizza-johnson)

Posted : 10/12/2020 12:49 am

It's tempting, but popping or squeezing a pimple won't necessarily getobviatethe matter. Squeezing can push bacteria and pus deeper into the skin,which couldcause more swelling and redness. Squeezingcan alsocausescabs and might leave you with permanent pits or scars. Contrary to popular belief,you do notjust get acne scars from picking at your pimples.according toDr. Whitney Bowe, there are acne lesions that aresusceptible toscarring --even ifyou allowthem completely alone. The skin then tries to desperately heal itselfwhich ends upduring ascar...!!

MemberMember
(@lizzieswellness)

Posted : 05/07/2022 5:04 am

Never. Popping a pimple can cause infection and scarring, and it may make the pimple more inflamed and noticeable. It also causes the natural healing process to be slowed. As a result, it is usually best to ignore pimples.