Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
milkysweet

Is it better to Pop your Pimple?

Question: Is it better to Pop your Pimple?

If you will Pop it, There's a best way to do it.

Gently pull the surrounding skin away from the pimple, and push down with light pressure—don't press down on the middle white/black part—the central white core or black core should drain out easily and If not, leave it alone. It's not ready.

And if you don't want to Pop your Pimple

The answer is simple!

- Patience is the only Key!. Your pimple will disappear on its own, and by leaving it alone you're less likely to be left with any reminders that it was there.

Try to fight your tempt.

On 10/7/2020 at 2:58 PM, milkysweet said:

Patience is the only Key!. Your pimple will disappear on its own, and by leaving it alone you're less likely to be left with any reminders that it was there.

Try to fight your tempt.

This is not applicable to me. Oh G! My pimples won't go away!

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. Maybe your skin is too sensitive and I think it would be better if you're going to consult with your Dermatologist for proper treatment. 

It's tempting, but popping or squeezing a pimple won't necessarily get obviate the matter . Squeezing can push bacteria and pus deeper into the skin, which could cause more swelling and redness. Squeezing can also cause scabs and might leave you with permanent pits or scars. Contrary to popular belief, you do not just get acne scars from picking at your pimples. according to Dr. Whitney Bowe, there are acne lesions that are susceptible to scarring -- even if you allow them completely alone. The skin then tries to desperately heal itself which ends up during a scar...!!

Edited by lizza johnson