Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dr Anil Rajani from Portand

Hey guys I wanted to ask you for your opinion on Dr Rajani from Oregon, Portland. I recently found his videos on YouTube and he seems to be very good with the different kinds of fillers. He shares his knowledge openly and I really learned a lot about that. Yesterday I learned about his most promising acne scar treatment - plasma glow. It's basically a combination of pen microneedling and PRF and he swears it gives glass like skin (for those with aging issues, not sure for the acne scars). 

Do you think he's a doctor worth seeing if you have mild to moderate scarring?

Does anyone happen to remember if Dr Rajani was in the list of recommended doctors in the US? 

5 hours ago, anon09299 said:

No idea about him but "plasma glow" isn't a new treatment and alone will certainly not give glass skin to anyone with depressed scars.  

Yeah I know. It's microneedling and Plasma Rich Fibrin treatment, which is supposed to be better than the PRP. It's kind of like stem cell therapy, boosts the collagen growth. I'm curious about him cause he seems to have a great deal of experience with fillers too and it's something I'm interested in. But yeah, he probably isn't one of the top scar doctors if nobody here has been treated by him.