Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Beautifulrose_

Subcision

I just had my first subcision treatment a few weeks ago. He used a very small needle and made several incisions where the scars were. I was hesitant to do it but I decided to try it. I did see immediate results on the deeper scars. I want to continue with the treatments but I’m not sure. Any input? 

Edited by Beautifulrose_

15 minutes ago, Beautifulrose_ said:

I just had my first subcision treatment a few weeks ago. I’ve had my scars for about 10 years so I know it’s gonna take a while to see results. I did my research and I was content with the doctor I chose. However, he used a very small needle and made several incisions where the scars were. I was hesitant to do it but I decided to try it. I did see immediate results on the deeper scars. He wants to do another subcision treatment but first he wants to do microdermabrasion. I want to continue with the treatments but I’m not sure. Any input? 

What type of microdermabrasion on it? Microdermabrasion is so mild I don't think it's going to do anything. It's like using the St. Ives Scrub.

On 9/18/2020 at 12:36 AM, Amanda Hall said:

What type of microdermabrasion on it? Microdermabrasion is so mild I don't think it's going to do anything. It's like using the St. Ives Scrub.

I agree.

Edited by Beautifulrose_