Notifications
Clear all

why does it take million years to regenerate skin

MemberMember
(@tailzu222gmail-com)

Posted : 09/17/2020 3:25 am

nothing regenerates skin

how to quality regenerate skin? just noway and it only gona get worse. ewww it will even age. you are ugly forever

thanks for ruining only youth acne and stagnant body system

but why does it take literaly million years to regenerate anything on face??

pores, acne, redmarks. they never go away just...never.

i dont understand it i have perfect and baby smooth, fresh and perfect colored skin on my hands like dream skin but absolute garbage on my precious face

good food and dietic food doesnt help absolutely nothing. also hidrating and nothing topical helped in million years

cant they invent something effective already?

we are like disabled ppl...why nothing heals and regenerates skin?

MemberMember
(@tailzu222gmail-com)

Posted : 02/12/2021 9:53 pm

Answer to my questions!!

MemberMember
(@doodleme123)

Posted : 02/13/2021 9:40 am

Your entire body regenerates itself. When skin is badly damaged, the body will repair it with scar tissue. The skin on your hands is perfect because there's no sebaceous glands (well, on the palms anyway) because your hands require grip to hold things (the same with the soles on your feet for walking). Imagine walking on an oil slick or trying to grip something with oily hands.

Diet does play a role in acne.

EDIT: Actually, the palms of the hands aren't perfect, they're very wrinkly.

MemberMember
(@k3tchup)

Posted : 02/24/2021 8:19 pm

On 9/17/2020 at 3:25 AM, eddiya said:

nothing regenerates skin

how to quality regenerate skin? just noway and it only gona get worse. ewww it will even age. you are ugly forever

thanks for ruining only youth acne and stagnant body system

but why does it take literaly million years to regenerate anything on face??

pores, acne, redmarks. they never go away just...never.

i dont understand it i have perfect and baby smooth, fresh and perfect colored skin on my hands like dream skin but absolute garbage on my precious face

good food and dietic food doesnt help absolutely nothing. also hidrating and nothing topical helped in million years

cant they invent something effective already?

we are like disabled ppl...why nothing heals and regenerates skin?

You should go to pubmed then search 'skin regeneration' and you will be overwhelmed at the intricate processes at work that involve wound healing and how that is regulated. You can attempt to act upon one arm of the wound healing process, but it doesn't mean 100% cure without scar formation.

The best way with some science behind it involves actually causing site injury to induce a local cellular response that may* promote skin regeneration and healing of old wounds. Example would be using a roller with small sharp needles that puncture the epidermis as you apply it to the skin and roll it up and down your face. I tried this for a year and I didn't see results like some people have...You're supposed to speed the process by using products that can penetrate to lower levels of the dermis like the basal layerto incite new cell growth while exfoliating top layer cellspromoting scar filling and skin regeneration. Sounds simple but its not. The tissue injury and local inflammation cascade is complex and can be down regulated by other factors. You're also making yourself prone to infection and improper regeneration.

So its not simple like just eating healthy and exercising.