Notifications
Clear all

Recommendation for acne scar removal

MemberMember
(@ntp_psu91yahoo-com)

Posted : 09/11/2020 3:28 am

I am looking for a dermatologist to remove my scar acne. After researching on googles and yelps, i still cant decide which dermatologist to go to because there are so many mixed reviews.I live in boston, ma. I have rolling scare and few dent scar onmy face. Please let me know if you have good experience andgood result from any dematologist from Boston, newyork or Pennsylvania area. Thank you!

MemberMember
(@cmhhalliday)

Posted : 03/10/2021 12:05 pm

On 9/11/2020 at 4:28 AM, MindlessProcessing said:

I am looking for a dermatologist to remove my scar acne. After researching on googles and yelps, i still cant decide which dermatologist to go to because there are so many mixed reviews.I live in boston, ma. I have rolling scare and few dent scar onmy face. Please let me know if you have good experience andgood result from any dematologist from Boston, newyork or Pennsylvania area. Thank you!

Hi! I am also in the Boston area and also trying to get treatment for my acne scars.

I have some info on who to avoid, and I can also share details on who I'm currently seeing & what they're doing for me if that's helpful. Feel free to message me.