Notifications
Clear all

Fractional RF with microneedling

MemberMember
(@silemcloughlinyahoo-com)

Posted : 08/31/2020 11:01 am

I have acne scarring and pigmentation and had this procedure done 7 years ago, which def helped me . Is it ok to get it done again this year , its a course of 3 sessions ? is it ok to get it done more than once in a lifetime ?

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 08/31/2020 2:13 pm

3 hours ago, acnescar4 said:

I have acne scarring and pigmentation and had this procedure done 7 years ago, which def helped me . Is it ok to get it done again this year , its a course of 3 sessions ? is it ok to get it done more than once in a lifetime ?

You can get RF microneedling every 3 months. In fact, some doctors pressure you to get it every 6 weeks. But since it takes up to 3 months for full collagen stimulation, treatments should be scheduled 3 months apart.

Kay24 liked
MemberMember

Posted : 08/31/2020 2:43 pm

is it not done every 2 weeks over a 6 week period ?

MemberMember
(@amanda-hall)

Posted : 08/31/2020 3:30 pm

44 minutes ago, acnescar4 said:

is it not done every 2 weeks over a 6 week period ?

Every two weeks is too close together. Listen to Serius Lee, seriously. You need to let your body heal a little more. When I got Infini done, my doctor told me every month was fine but at least that's double the time of your recovery period. Being a cynic, I think doctors say to do this every month because they can get you to pay quicker than you can think.

Personally, I think two months is good enough but Serius Lee has more experience than I do.

MemberMember

Posted : 09/01/2020 7:00 am

Ok perfect, will take that advice. Would ye think it is ok to get it done in conjunction with a peel on the same time? not an aggressive peel , a milder peel ??

And also , I cant decide whether to get Scarlet RF microneedling done or Morpheus8 RF ?? Anyone advise which machine is better ??

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 09/01/2020 8:27 am

Ask Genius RF Its best M RF device on the world

MemberMember

Posted : 09/01/2020 5:01 pm

Its called Genius?

I am torn between Morpheus8 FR microneedling in conjunction with PRP or Scarlet/secret RF microneedling

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 09/02/2020 1:00 am

Try Google Genius RF , Its best device on market

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 09/02/2020 1:43 am

Is Infini/Genius the "best" RF because of it's superior results in comparison to other RFs on the market or because it's endorsed and marketed by derms and plastics like Lim and Weinstein? Personally, I'm not sold on the idea that Infini/Genius is the best. Sure, it comes with insulated tips and more robust settings. But that depends more or less on the knowledge of the operator. In the hands of those who mostly rely on the standard settings, it might be no different from other RFs. Second, granted that it comes with bells and whistles, does it justify the ridiculously high cost? Infini/Genius costs nearly twice as much as others, if not more. Does that mean it will yield better results than others?

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 09/02/2020 3:18 am

1 hour ago, Sirius Lee said:

Is Infini/Genius the "best" RF because of it's superior results in comparison to other RFs on the market or because it's endorsed and marketed by derms and plastics like Lim and Weinstein? Personally, I'm not sold on the idea that Infini/Genius is the best. Sure, it comes with insulated tips and more robust settings. But that depends more or less on the knowledge of the operator. In the hands of those who mostly rely on the standard settings, it might be no different from other RFs. Second, granted that it comes with bells and whistles, does it justify the ridiculously high cost? Infini/Genius costs nearly twice as much as others, if not more. Does that mean it will yield better results than others?

Yes it does

MemberMember
(@jullia-arnoldgmail-com)

Posted : 09/02/2020 8:11 am

On 9/2/2020 at 8:43 AM, Sirius Lee said:

I don't know if Infini/Genius is the best RF device on the market, but I can already tell it's the best device I've tried for my scars and I'vetried some already.

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 09/02/2020 8:56 am

Well month after subcision + microneedling RF microswelling was gone and next two months it lookedweird , but then it actualy started to look better , after 6 months i went to 2nd treatment sub + genius and today before treatment we checked pics , New nurse said she couldnt believe she has photos of same skin, the improvement is def there , Its very Nice actualy , i wonder how it will Be after 2nd treatment , many people claimethey saw biggest diff after 2 nd treatment , so we ll see .

MemberMember

Posted : 09/02/2020 9:06 am

22 hours ago, Miro said:

Well month after subcision + microneedling RF microswelling was gone and next two months it lookedweird , but then it actualy started to look better , after 6 months i went to 2nd treatment sub + genius and today before treatment we checked pics , New nurse said she couldnt believe she has photos of same skin, the improvement is def there , Its very Nice actualy , i wonder how it will Be after 2nd treatment , many people claimethey saw biggest diff after 2 nd treatment , so we ll see .

So glad to read this! I wish you speedy recovery and continued improvement. What scars would you say improved the most? Do you know / have you asked Dr Emil which is better - treatment at 3 month's interval or at 6 month's interval?

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 09/02/2020 9:20 am

Rolling scars had biggest improvement , icepicks didnt improve but Thats expected , icepicks will only improve with cross technique i think , i have only 2-3 of em they Dont bother me that much , i think i ll ask About em next time. My experience was , that best improvement i saw was after 4 months , 5 th month was the best , i could see improv almost every day , so probably i Go back In january if covid will let me Lol

MemberMember

Posted : 09/02/2020 9:33 am

11 minutes ago, Miro said:

Rolling scars had biggest improvement , icepicks didnt improve but Thats expected , icepicks will only improve with cross technique i think , i have only 2-3 of em they Dont bother me that much , i think i ll ask About em next time. My experience was , that best improvement i saw was after 4 months , 5 th month was the best , i could see improv almost every day , so probably i Go back In january if covid will let me Lol

Do that! Lol.

Funny that I see immediate improvement. There's definite tightening and the scars aside my skin has never felt softer and nicer and the scars look flatter.So far i'm very happy with the GenRF. I can hardly wait to have a second treatment as well lol but don't know when this will happen.

Btw, I also have some ice-picks but Dr Emil said the Genius should take care of them so I'll trust him on that. *thumbs up*

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 09/02/2020 9:51 am

18 minutes ago, Dilyana said:

Do that! Lol.

Funny that I see immediate improvement. There's definite tightening and the scars aside my skin has never felt softer and nicer and the scars look flatter.So far i'm very happy with the GenRF. I can hardly wait to have a second treatment as well lol but don't know when this will happen.

Btw, I also have some ice-picks but Dr Emil said the Genius should take care of them so I'll trust him on that. *thumbs up*

Some smaller icepicks yeah , but deeper ? WHO knows , you ll see . And Yes the skin feels younger , tighter , like more polished

MemberMember

Posted : 09/02/2020 10:06 am

12 minutes ago, Miro said:

Some smaller icepicks yeah , but deeper ? WHO knows , you ll see . And Yes the skin feels younger , tighter , like more polished

I can only hope. I didn't insist on TCA CROSS because I've read that s

People say somescars widen so..

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 09/02/2020 10:39 am

32 minutes ago, Dilyana said:

I can only hope. I didn't insist on TCA CROSS because I've read that s

People say somescars widen so..

Yes Thats what im afraid of too