Notifications
Clear all

Any experience on fillers with Dr. Rullan?

MemberMember
(@maaarkbarrocagmail-com)

Posted : 08/27/2020 10:34 pm

I'm on my upcoming 3rd treatment with Dr. Rullan and he said I could start getting up filler. He mentioned I could get Sculptra or Juvederm on my check area because of volume loss. Does anyone have a experience having filler with him? I hear mixed reviews on this sub

Any feedback would be helpful. Thank you

photo.jpg

MemberMember
(@leilazarhotmail-com)

Posted : 08/28/2020 4:12 pm

I'm interested in getting sculptra with him as well but not sure if he is ideal for it. did you see good difference with pheno cross? I have shallow scars and I'm worried it may become deeper with the cross.

MemberMember
(@maaarkbarrocagmail-com)

Posted : 08/30/2020 12:21 pm

On 8/28/2020 at 2:12 PM, Aba2020 said:

I'm interested in getting sculptra with him as well but not sure if he is ideal for it. did you see good difference with pheno cross? I have shallow scars and I'm worried it may become deeper with the cross.

Yes Ive seen some improvements on my icepick scars with cross on the forehead and right temples. Unfortunately though the scars on the left temple area widened for me. Not really sure why.

MemberMember
(@leilazarhotmail-com)

Posted : 08/30/2020 4:54 pm

4 hours ago, thereishope0708 said:

Yes Ive seen some improvements on my icepick scars with cross on the forehead and right temples. Unfortunately though the scars on the left temple area widened for me. Not really sure why.

ya that's the thing with cross, some scars that are close to each other may become connected and therefore the scars can look widened. That's why I'm hesitant to do cross now because I've come a long way to improve my scars and I don't want it to look worse. I'm planning to try sculptra since it's meant for collagen production and try derminator at home