Notifications
Clear all

Dr Hazany experience?

MemberMember
(@rosinsky404gmail-com)

Posted : 08/27/2020 4:44 pm

I saw a comment on another threadasking if anyone knew much about Dr Hazany, drcancerkiller on instagram. Im also curious to hear if any of you have gone to him or had a consultation with him.

His worklooks good and it seems like he offers a lot of different treatments. Hedoes Taylor Liberator subcision as well as normal cannulasubcisions.On his website it looks like he uses phenol orTCA for CROSS,depending on your needs. He has RF devices (infini but not genius it looks like). Hes alsoa MOHs surgeon so he can probably do great excisions if needed. They also offer dermabrasion and dermabrasion with peels apparently.

It looks like he doesnt push for massive packagetreatments and uses individualized approaches tailored to your scars andencourages spaced out treatments over time.

Obviously this all sounds really great- but I havent heard any reviews on him here and he doesnt have anythingon realself either. Im wondering if any of yall have experience with him you could share?

I can say his yelp looks good although there isnt much from his acne scarring patients- and theres a prettywell documented success story of a patient of his on instagram- @supremepatty if you want to look itup.

If none of you have seen him- I may give his officea call and try to learn a bit more for us.

He seems like a young doctor who is intent on making a name for himself in this field, who is willing to learn new things and work with hispatients. Im really curious about him

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 08/28/2020 7:03 am

Any1 ?

MemberMember
(@guygaga)

Posted : 03/22/2021 11:20 am

apparently this woman had some good results from dr hazany

GroovyRam liked
MemberMember
(@dajdari3gmail-com)

Posted : 03/23/2021 4:14 pm

I had a virtual consultation with Dr. Hazany about a week ago. He doesn't use TCA for the CROSS method anymore because he said that 1 out of every 5 patients would have poor results (scar widening). He now performs Phenol CROSS instead.

He is also more cautious (which I like). He first has you come in for a test patch of Phenol Cross and Subcision to evaluate how you respond so he can determine the plan from there. They also do a Pumpkin Enzyme Chemical peel during this first session as well.

One thing that was off putting was that he recommends not washing your face at all....ever. As someone who has acne scars and therefore a fear that any acne will cause more scars, this recommendation made me question his abilities.

MemberMember
(@flores-jonathan310gmail-com)

Posted : 04/08/2021 10:15 am

Ive been wondering the same thing his work does seem really good but he also seems pretty expensive lol. I wouldnt care to pay the money if I knew for a fact my scars would improve tremendously but knowing that its hard to tell Im not sure if Id want to drop 5k and not get results

GroovyRam liked

Posted : 07/08/2021 11:05 pm

I just did phase 1 and am having second thoughts. While he seems good in his practice, the price is just really high. Quoted $5000-$10,000 for subcision and I don't think I can risk them saying I need over $2k worth of subcision after dropping almost $3k on phenol cross

MemberMember
(@anon09299)

Posted : 07/08/2021 11:32 pm

24 minutes ago, perdust said:

I just did phase 1 and am having second thoughts. While he seems good in his practice, the price is just really high. Quoted $5000-$10,000 for subcision and I don't think I can risk them saying I need over $2k worth of subcision after dropping almost $3k on phenol cross

He is in Beverly Hills. Probably as expensive as it gets in the US. Not worth it in my opinion.

Posted : 07/09/2021 12:21 am

my bad, for subcision it was $2100 - $10,000. But I agree it still seems insanely high

MemberMember
(@jack817)

Posted : 07/09/2021 1:17 am

55 minutes ago, perdust said:

my bad, for subcision it was $2100 - $10,000. But I agree it still seems insanely high

Does the doctor use a pure gold cannula to perform the subcision...

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 07/09/2021 7:36 am

6 hours ago, Jack817 said:

No , he uses diamond

Posted : 07/10/2021 3:26 pm

On 7/8/2021 at 11:17 PM, Jack817 said:

So I spoke with one of the employees, and they finally gave me the exact price breakdown of subcision. Its $700 per layer of each area. Which means, if the cheek is one area, thats $700 and an additional $700 if they need to go the layer of skin under the superficial layer for subcision.

I'll expand on my experience with them so far. I called before my consultation to get a price quote. I was told $600-700 per treatment per area. Although this is technically true, I find it troublesome the person I spoke with didn't explain that the phenol cross and subcision are charged seperately for each area (forehead, temple, temple, upper left/rightcheek, lowerleft/right cheek) of skin. I go into my consultation, one of the medical assistants breaks down the pricing again, but they mention subcision is going to range $2100 - $10,000 but imagine I'm somewhere in the middle. I ended up going through with Phase 1, which was $350 for a chemical peel and $600 for them totest a single spot of the phenol cross on me. I find it odd that a single test spot of phenol costs $600. A few days later I call again and they finally give me the subcision price breakdown above. The person (same one who intiially quoted me over the phone) also said that other places will "suggest microneedling and lasers" which are not good since they take off skin. I know subcision is generally more effective at treating scarring, but I found it off-putting that they completely wrote off those two methods.

Has anyone heard of the layers of subicison before? I've gotten quotes from a couple other docs and they all gave me a flat rate for subcision, but perhaps they only do the superficial layer?

MemberMember
(@shei514)

Posted : 07/10/2021 9:07 pm

5 hours ago, perdust said:

So I spoke with one of the employees, and they finally gave me the exact price breakdown of subcision. Its $700 per layer of each area. Which means, if the cheek is one area, thats $700 and an additional $700 if they need to go the layer of skin under the superficial layer for subcision.

I'll expand on my experience with them so far. I called before my consultation to get a price quote. I was told $600-700 per treatment per area. Although this is technically true, I find it troublesome the person I spoke with didn't explain that the phenol cross and subcision are charged seperately for each area (forehead, temple, temple, upper left/rightcheek, lowerleft/right cheek) of skin. I go into my consultation, one of the medical assistants breaks down the pricing again, but they mention subcision is going to range $2100 - $10,000 but imagine I'm somewhere in the middle. I ended up going through with Phase 1, which was $350 for a chemical peel and $600 for them totest a single spot of the phenol cross on me. I find it odd that a single test spot of phenol costs $600. A few days later I call again and they finally give me the subcision price breakdown above. The person (same one who intiially quoted me over the phone) also said that other places will "suggest microneedling and lasers" which are not good since they take off skin. I know subcision is generally more effective at treating scarring, but I found it off-putting that they completely wrote off those two methods.

Has anyone heard of the layers of subicison before? I've gotten quotes from a couple other docs and they all gave me a flat rate for subcision, but perhaps they only do the superficial layer?

I have never heard of anything like that before, that is absolutely outrageous and absurd.

Catharsis2018, Suvvolo, getsmart121 and 2 people liked
MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 07/11/2021 3:16 pm

23 hours ago, perdust said:

Moneygrabber , stay away

shei514, BA_2022 and liked
MemberMember
(@amanda-hall)

Posted : 07/11/2021 9:52 pm

On 7/8/2021 at 10:21 PM, perdust said:

Are you serious?? You could get 8 subcisions from Dr. Rullan for $10,000. He charges what for Phenol Cross??

I understand doctors need to make money but that is just outrageous. A doctor who charges more than Jason Emer??

I'd like to know how many uninformed people he's scammed.

MemberMember
(@ikermourinho99gmail-com)

Posted : 07/12/2021 1:23 am

This is insane, people with acne scars are desperate and that doctor preys on em like vulture.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/02/2021 11:09 am

On 7/9/2021 at 6:05 AM, perdust said:

So 3k phenol cross and 5-10k for subcision? Is that correct?

Why do they have to test the phenol cross (for a fee) ? I thought phenol was safer, doesn't cause PIH or scar widening.

MemberMember
(@downinthedms)

Posted : 08/02/2021 1:31 pm

On 7/9/2021 at 12:05 AM, perdust said:

I had second thoughts too after phase 1 but you will get your main improvement from phase 2 - subcision.

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 08/02/2021 2:37 pm

1 hour ago, downinthedms said:

I had second thoughts too after phase 1 but you will get your main improvement from phase 2 - subcision.

These prices are insane

Posted : 08/03/2021 1:45 pm

On 8/2/2021 at 11:31 AM, downinthedms said:

Yea I can't speak to the results he provided, but the whole experience just didn't give me a good gut feeling.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/03/2021 2:07 pm

22 minutes ago, perdust said:

Yea I can't speak to the results he provided, but the whole experience just didn't give me a good gut feeling.

What is this trifecta treatment actually? Doyou know? So first probatory treatment, phase 1 subcision, and then??

Posted : 08/03/2021 2:16 pm

4 minutes ago, JaysonC said:

What is this trifecta treatment actually? Doyou know? So first probatory treatment, phase 1 subcision, and then??

So I was told its 3 phases.

1. Phenol test spot and chemical peel

IMO this was the first yellow/red flag I should have noticed. $600 for atest spotof phenol cross and $350 for the peel to "prepare your skin for treatment".

2. Phenol cross treatment

3. Subcision/filler

Dr. Hazany said the goal is that after these 3 sessions the patient should see ~$80% results and would not need to come back again for treatment. Now I'm fairly new here, but from what I've seen 80% results from one session of subcision/phenol/filler seems near impossible?

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/03/2021 2:23 pm

14 minutes ago, perdust said:

So I was told its 3 phases.

1. Phenol test spot and chemical peel

IMO this was the first yellow/red flag I should have noticed. $600 for atest spotof phenol cross and $350 for the peel to "prepare your skin for treatment".

2. Phenol cross treatment

3. Subcision/filler

Dr. Hazany said the goal is that after these 3 sessions the patient should see ~$80% results and would not need to come back again for treatment. Now I'm fairly new here, but from what I've seen 80% results from one session of subcision/phenol/filler seems near impossible?

Hmm, and he achieves the impressive results on his webpage with these treatments, like one phenol cross and 1 subcision /filler? Forgive me but I've had multiple procedures done and know the potential of all treatments. I am highly skeptical about the claim of 80% improvement just from his trifecta. Well, maybe if he factors in the plumping effect of the filler and takes the photos accordingly. But everyfiller dissolves, even perm ones.

You can get like 60-70% with a filler, this has been my experience withHA fillers under individual scars. Scars still there but filled in almost to surface level. Almost.

But it is NOT most certainly a one time treatment as you need to return for touch ups to maintain the results. A clientfor life you become, basically haha.

MemberMember
(@coconutpolito)

Posted : 08/11/2021 3:22 pm

On 8/3/2021 at 12:07 PM, JaysonC said:

Just had a consult. Here are the phases

Phase 1: $600(chemical peel and test spot)

Phase 2 :Phenol 4-5 areas 2-3k (6-8 weeks after pase 1)

Phase 3: Subscision $8,500 ( 6 weeks after phase 2)

Phase 4: Sculptra $3k (1 week after phase 3)

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/11/2021 3:36 pm

14 minutes ago, Coconutpolito said:

Just had a consult. Here are the phases

Phase 1: $600(chemical peel and test spot)

Phase 2 :Phenol 4-5 areas 2-3k (6-8 weeks after pase 1)

Phase 3: Subscision $8,500 ( 6 weeks after phase 2)

Phase 4: Sculptra $3k (1 week after phase 3)

MemberMember
(@coconutpolito)

Posted : 08/11/2021 4:57 pm

1 hour ago, JaysonC said:

Nice!

Phase 4 explains the impressive improvement on photos and videos.

Yeah. I would have done my procedure with him but hes out of my Price range. Ill continue to save while looking at other doctors and seeing what they say/charge. I refuse to go into debt for this.