Notifications
Clear all

Infini rf

MemberMember
(@ditispoogmail-com)

Posted : 08/27/2020 7:44 am

Ive had infini rf yesterday and I have a couple of questions 1)people say dont take vitamin e supplement because it will thin out the blood and slow down healing Ive done some research and some say its beneficial for healing. My other concern is that my skin in verydry after the procedure I want to moisturize it but my derm adviced me to not put on any topicals for a few days only the ones she prescribed I dont know if i can wash my face with water or not Any suggestions/tips

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 08/27/2020 1:32 pm

5 hours ago, Heartbroken said:

people say dont take vitamin e supplement because it will thin out the blood and slow down healing Ive done some research and some say its beneficial for healing.

Vitamin E is an antioxidant and it does thin the blood. However, Vitamin C and Zinc, taken together, work better to speed up recovery. Take twice a day.

5 hours ago, Heartbroken said:

My other concern is that my skin in verydry after the procedure I want to moisturize it but my derm adviced me to not put on any topicals for a few days only the ones she prescribed I dont know if i can wash my face with water or not Any suggestions/tips

You need to keep the wound moist at all times. This alone will help you avoid prolonged scabbing and speed up recovery. Aquaphor or Vaseline (or any other petroleum-based) should be applied for 2 weeks. Avoid washing the face for the first week.

MemberMember
(@ditispoogmail-com)

Posted : 08/27/2020 1:58 pm

Thank you so much for the quick reply you are litterly a hero I use flamigel i dont know if it is the same as aquaphor or vaseline. I am 16 and english isnt my native language hope you dont mind .I normally take a fish oil supplement with aded vitamin a,b,e also zinc and selenium I Dont know if i can take it or not. I also normally take a magnesium supplement with vitamin d is it ok to take these supplements ?I also believe that diet is veryimportant for healing I eat salmon and bone broth With some carrots on the side and a lot of leafy green vegetables And occasionaly a sweet patato for lunch.For diner i eat chicken or fish/seafood rarely red meat with again sweet patato for its high vitamin a content with some greens on the side. I drink through the day a shit ton of water with lemon for extra vitamin c And i snack on carrots and blueberries trough the day with sometimes some green/rosehip tea .If you know anywaythat i can improve my diet for the healing proces let me know .

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 08/27/2020 4:28 pm

Healthy diet is good. The more, the better.

Vitamins B & C are water-soluble, so take it with vegetables. Vitamins A, D, E are fat-soluble, so take it with meat or eggs.

Magnesium metabolizes Vitamin D, which helps regulate Calcium. So, yes, you can take Magnesium and Vitamin Dat the same time. However, you shouldn't take Magnesium and Calcium together, since they compete for absorption.

Lastly, as a 16 year old young man, you shouldn't overly rely on supplements. Long term usage of supplements will have anadverse effect on your body. Once your body becomes conditioned to certain vitamins or minerals, it will stop producing it on its own and this can easily lead to a deficiency once you stop taking the supplement.

MemberMember
(@ditispoogmail-com)

Posted : 08/27/2020 4:37 pm

Thnx I will stop taking them after my treatments. Im still not sure if flamigel (googel it pls) is the same as vaseline or aquaphor I would like some confirmation on that and lastly the Fish oil supplement has vitamin a,e,c + selenium and zinc . Should I take it or not because some say to stay away from vitamin e when healing . THnx anyways