Notifications
Clear all

How do I treat my scars?

MemberMember
(@deedee121520aol-com)

Posted : 08/21/2020 1:20 pm

I got scaring even when I didn™t touch my acne. My acne seems to have settled but there™s still a bunch of scarring all over my cheeks. I™m tired of wearing pounds of makeup whenever I leave the house. Anything will help!

5C9E98B0-2CB8-43FA-8780-8D019AA199AF.jpeg

MemberMember
(@ferraritradersgmail-com)

Posted : 08/22/2020 4:27 am

are they indented, or is it just the discoloration that you want to remove? It's kind of difficult to see in the photos.

Excel V and Vbeam lasers are vascular lasers used to treat redness. If they are red, those two lasers can reduce the redness. I'd go with Excel V over Vbeam because it has less side effects and less downtime.

If your discoloration is brown, a PicoGenesis or Pico laser can help reduce the discoloration.

All of these options are faster than healing on its own.

MemberMember
(@tailzu222gmail-com)

Posted : 09/17/2020 6:11 am

On 8/22/2020 at 12:27 PM, acnescarcure said:

are they indented, or is it just the discoloration that you want to remove? It's kind of difficult to see in the photos.

Excel V and Vbeam lasers are vascular lasers used to treat redness. If they are red, those two lasers can reduce the redness. I'd go with Excel V over Vbeam because it has less side effects and less downtime.

If your discoloration is brown, a PicoGenesis or Pico laser can help reduce the discoloration.

All of these options are faster than healing on its own.

whats the point to remove redness a bit? does it fully remove them or nah???

MemberMember
(@sweethoneycurlgmail-com)

Posted : 05/02/2022 4:43 am

Chemical Peels are usually the easiest way out in case of scar treatment because they are almost painless. Radiofrequency Treatment utilizes Radio frequency waves against the usage of Lasers for breaking the scar tissue. This method involves pulse delivery to deeper skin layers in order to remodel the collagen.