Notifications
Clear all

Is it closed comedones?

MemberMember
(@azucenam2f4gmail-com)

Posted : 08/19/2020 1:38 am

I jumped in to using the cerave daily Moisturising lotion and finally starting to wear sunscreen. Ever since I was a teen , I have used the same cleanser and toner and no acne but now everything changed

initial routine: use the artistry cleanser 2x a day 

artistry toner 

and hydrating cream 

and recently added 

* Elta md sunscreen but it gave me little red bumps. I have not gotten acne nor closed comedones up to now. 
I quickly switched my sunscreen and used boscia remover and a new sunscreen after the bumps went down 

* I live in Az so I have to use sunscreen 

* new sunscreen was prem blue ray & I didn™t get any rash but after 3 weeks the bumps came back. I guess this did clog my pores more. 

Now -  artistry cleanser , toner and hydrating cream  but no sunscreen bcz my skin is not happy. Also I was going through the ingredients of the cerave lotion and it is not ideal for oily, dry, sensitive skin.  

Any advice on how to get rid of these bumps??? Also, what is a good sunscreen that is ideal for oily and sensitive skin. 

first pic - July  

sec - initial bumps when using the elta sunscreen and cerave lotion 

August - third pic 

3A4FF9DB-AC5C-47ED-8727-017EE7A0DF21.png.7b1043e75dbe1018f11e3cf6e4bf9144.png

CA48C99F-17CE-4350-AC13-0C7EFB197EB9.jpeg

8384CA8D-FC30-407F-A78F-25A64A6BCD12.jpeg

3 minutes ago, az_23 said:

I jumped in to using the cerave daily Moisturising lotion and finally starting to wear sunscreen. Ever since I was a teen , I have used the same cleanser and toner and no acne but now everything changed

initial routine: use the artistry cleanser 2x a day 

artistry toner 

and hydrating cream 

and recently added 

* Elta md sunscreen but it gave me little red bumps. I have not gotten acne nor closed comedones up to now. 
I quickly switched my sunscreen and used boscia remover and a new sunscreen after the bumps went down 

* I live in Az so I have to use sunscreen 

* new sunscreen was prem blue ray & I didn™t get any rash but after 3 weeks the bumps came back. I guess this did clog my pores more. 

Now -  artistry cleanser , toner and hydrating cream  but no sunscreen bcz my skin is not happy. Also I was going through the ingredients of the cerave lotion and it is not ideal for oily, dry, sensitive skin.  

Any advice on how to get rid of these bumps??? Also, what is a good sunscreen that is ideal for oily and sensitive skin. 

first pic - July  

sec - initial bumps when using the elta sunscreen and cerave lotion 

August - third pic 

3A4FF9DB-AC5C-47ED-8727-017EE7A0DF21.png.7b1043e75dbe1018f11e3cf6e4bf9144.png

CA48C99F-17CE-4350-AC13-0C7EFB197EB9.jpeg

8384CA8D-FC30-407F-A78F-25A64A6BCD12.jpeg

Also highly recommend not to buy the prem sunscreen bcz it causes eyes to sting 

MemberMember
(@nouchka98)

Posted : 08/19/2020 4:52 am

Switch to purito comfy water sunscreen. Maybe try cosrx green tea aqua gel cream/ cosrx ac moisturizer/facetheory supergel m3 in lieu of cerave for lotion. Try a bha lotion from paula's choice to help with your closed comedones. Begin with a couple times a week, build from there if your skin is tolerant. Maybe you will purge a few weeks ( pimples have to come to the surface) before your skin becomes clear again.