Notifications
Clear all

Derminator vs dermastap

MemberMember
(@leilazarhotmail-com)

Posted : 08/17/2020 7:58 pm

I'm interested in buying derminator but because of the price, I'm leaning towards trying dermastamp 2.0 needles. Do you guys think there is a difference between the results if someone was to stamp manulally vs using the machine? I know stamping is more painful since I've used it all before, however, at this point I care for results and not the pain.

Would love to hearyour feedback.

MemberMember
(@anon09299)

Posted : 08/23/2020 4:05 pm

There is something called a Dr. Pen on amazon that is like 80$ I have used. I would think machine would be significantly better than manual stamping although manual is probably safer.

MemberMember
(@titus70acgmail-com)

Posted : 09/08/2020 6:57 am

Im doing rolling and stamping right now. In the very long run you are probably saving $$ by buying a derminator, since you have to discard stamps and rollers from time to time. Im buying one soon. Don't know if the chinese pens are worthed, it's like 40 bux for one of the first models, but there really are no reviews out there.

I saw some bad reviews on this forum, about derminator not going as deep as it claims to, but it seemed like bullshit to me, since they took slow motion photos and analized from there. They should at least just buy a jelly yogurt and use the derminator on the surface and then measure the dent length.