Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cgmior

Deep acne

Hello guys (sorry for my English) I'm from Peru .

I'm 21 years old and I have these deep scars . I just visit a New doctor that recommended me a subcision . He Also recommend me add a growth factors that can improve the results of subcicion  ( have you heard that ?) I don't know if it's necessary , because is a considerable extra fee . Is there another treatment for Deep scars that will be better than subcicion?? .Thank youScreenshot_2020-08-15-04-56-39-314_com.google.android_apps.photos.jpg.a4a589bb12ca7cea48137fe892e36205.jpg IMG_20191125_195553.jpg.f1c461fe951ed23ead03eb3cd048c2f9.jpg

Screenshot_2020-08-15-04-58-10-937_com.google.android_apps.photos.jpg.b26740750a78e98ca82a098185d144c7.jpg

Edited by cgmior
7 hours ago, cgmior said:

I'm 21 years old and I have these deep scars . I just visit a New doctor that recommended me a subcision . He Also recommend me add a growth factors that can improve the results of subcicion  ( have you heard that ?) I don't know if it's necessary , because is a considerable extra fee . Is there another treatment for Deep scars that will be better than subcicion?? .Thank you

Growth factors are just a fad. They do nothing for your scars.

You have a shallow rolling scar. It's not deep at all and it should be fairly easy to treat. I suggest injecting Sculptra to the cheeks 4 weeks prior to subcision.

1 hour ago, Sirius Lee said:

Growth factors are just a fad. They do nothing for your scars.

You have a shallow rolling scar. It's not deep at all and it should be fairly easy to treat. I suggest injecting Sculptra to the cheeks 4 weeks prior to subcision.

I was looking about Sculptra but it's only temporal for about  2 years , right ?

So you recommend mix these 2 treatments or only take sculptra and see the results ?

Thank you for your advices .

1 hour ago, cgmior said:

I was looking about Sculptra but it's only temporal for about  2 years , right ?

So you recommend mix these 2 treatments or only take sculptra and see the results ?

Thank you for your advices .

1) Actually, in the above post, I meant RF microneedling, not subcision. So if you get Sculptra today, you wait 4 weeks and get RF microneedling.

OR

2) you can get subcision and wait 2 weeks until swelling goes down and then get HA filler like Juvederm to volumize the pits.