Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi all!

I wanted to post and ask for some advice on what to say to support my girlfriend who is suffering with acne and pimples on her face. She is truly one of the most gorgeous women I've ever met and I love her to bits regardless of her pimples. The pimples on her face have recently started to get worse and I can clearly see the effect its having on her mood. She gets very down and will say that she's ugly and is avoiding going out to meet with friends because of it too. Its a clear negative cycle and I want to help her because she is a stunning person and its so difficult seeing her self confidence so low. I know I can never truly understand the problem and how she feels and as we are in a long distance relationship, the lack of physical contact makes it hard to comfort her. Are there any things I can say or talk to her about to help comfort and support her to help build up her self confidence and comfort in her own skin?

Thank you all.