Notifications
Clear all

Acne scar treatment help (picture)

MemberMember
(@sidmulherkargmail-com)

Posted : 07/21/2020 1:07 pm

I have just managed to clear my acne. Was wondering what is the best course to follow to eliminate scars. I have a pretty low budget (can save up in about a year or so) so was wondering if any topical creams might even remotely help if at all. The scars are largely contained to this area.20200721_231704.jpg.43e18a8709baea8f1769d775b68d99cc.jpg

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 07/21/2020 2:49 pm

1 hour ago, RitzyDoor said:

I have just managed to clear my acne. Was wondering what is the best course to follow to eliminate scars. I have a pretty low budget (can save up in about a year or so) so was wondering if any topical creams might even remotely help if at all. The scars are largely contained to this area.20200721_231704.jpg.43e18a8709baea8f1769d775b68d99cc.jpg

If your scars are fresh there is a great chance that they will fill up by themselves. You can use retinol based cream, the one from the Ordinary is pretty good to stimulate skin renewal. Wear a sunscreen. It protects new collagen. The cream Terproline Professional is also very good for scars, but with a price of £70 a bit expensive.

Hope this helps. 

Your scars aren't bad. If they are fresh, chances are they will get better on their own to some extent. 

MemberMember
(@amanda-hall)

Posted : 07/21/2020 6:15 pm

Look into TCA Cross to fill up the pits. If you're able to get to Southern California, Dr. Rullan can do Phenol Cross. Microneedling can be done yourself but I think the results won't be as good as Cross and it will take quite a while to see mediocre results.

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 07/22/2020 1:43 am

12 hours ago, RitzyDoor said:

I have just managed to clear my acne. Was wondering what is the best course to follow to eliminate scars. I have a pretty low budget (can save up in about a year or so) so was wondering if any topical creams might even remotely help if at all. The scars are largely contained to this area.

TCA cross 50% to the deepest pits. 35% for the shallower ones. Repeat every 3 months.