Notifications
Clear all

The Worst Customer Service

MemberMember
(@banesh-menardgmail-com)

Posted : 07/01/2020 11:25 am

I emailed this company 3 TIMES about cancelling my order since I made a mistake and got no reply. And now my order shipped and read the FAQ so im 100% positive that theyre going to tell me that I cant refund or return anything. Honestly terrible. I dont care how good the products are if this is the service customers are getting

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 07/02/2020 2:54 pm

Hi Curly university,

I'm sorry to hear that you are upset however we did check our records and it appears that our customer service team did send you a reply within 24 hours when you sent an email about your subscription. For further assistance, you may send us follow up messages on support@acne.org. Thank you.

MemberMember
(@citahayes)

Posted : 07/13/2020 3:55 pm

I would suggest reporting to the better business bureau!
https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/san-francisco/profile/skin-care/daniel-kern-inc-1116-198940

Zapatista liked
MemberMember
(@chen-david789gmail-com)

Posted : 01/04/2021 6:55 pm

I would have to agree, they only reply monday-friday through email and do not have a dedicated phone hotline for weekend issues. Customer service provides no help as well which turns me off from wanting to purchase again.

If you are considering buying these products for the first time, I suggest you ask yourself if you would like to deal with the headache that is "customer service" for this site because it is a joke.

Zapatista liked