Notifications
Clear all

Acne Scars

MemberMember
(@messagepachecogmail-com)

Posted : 06/26/2020 7:24 pm

Growing up I suffered a lot with acne, and it only got worst when I became of college age... I think my acne scarring started after I broke out out severely due to orally ingested corticosteroid tablets that I had to take, but thats a different story.

Anyways... I started tretinoil and started micro needling last month... Im due round 2 this week.

what are some recommendations for treating my acne scars? Im especially concerned and it hurts my self esteemwith how my jawline and directly next to my earlobe looks.

the red mark maybe 2 below my ears is a hypertrophic scar thats being treated with steroid shots, and Im due another treatment this upcoming week... are there any other treatments out there for this?

i really appreciate all the responses.

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 06/27/2020 1:39 pm

Subcision coupled with TCA should help. However, they usually do not subcise around the jaws and temples due to possible nerve damage. But with a cannula, this can be avoided. Check with the doc if cannular subcision is offered. TCA should be utilized to remedy texture issue and fade out hard edges.

MemberMember
(@messagepachecogmail-com)

Posted : 06/27/2020 4:31 pm

17 hours ago, Sirius Lee said:

Subcision coupled with TCA should help. However, they usually do not subcise around the jaws and temples due to possible nerve damage. But with a cannula, this can be avoided. Check with the doc if cannular subcision is offered. TCA should be utilized to remedy texture issue and fade out hard edges.

Thank you,I will check with the doc.