Notifications
Clear all

Red dot / spot on nose for over a year by harsh extraction. Broken blood vessel / capillary? With linked picture PLEASE HELP

MemberMember
(@chowdhurynabiha123gmail-com)

Posted : 06/03/2020 10:47 am

Hi Im 17F and a year ago I roughly extracted a milia or a hard whitehead on the tip of my nose. I dont think I fully extracted it to get the plug out tho. So I think that the pore is still clogged underneath.

That night I slept with an Aztec Indian clay mask on by and I ripped a piece of clay off where I extracted the pore. BLOOD was gushing out the pore nonstop for 10 minutes until it scabbed over and stopped. Im pretty sure I hit a vein. That left a permanent red spot thats still here.

When you touch it the spot is flat. But it closely feels like a clogged pore if you focus. When you push down on it the redness goes away and you see the red dot. I think thats a broken capillary? Theres no veins or anything.

It doesnt itch or hurt at all. But I did start differin 2 weeks ago and that tiny spot has been peeling skin?

I heard you need to get these laser off by the derm which Im trying to go to. Ive never been to a Derm so Im trying to make an appointment during this quarantine

this reddit link has the picture.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAddicts/comments/grxehb/17f_red_dot_on_nose_for_a_year_after_popping/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&utm_term=link

MemberMember
(@gutskinaxis)

Posted : 06/03/2020 9:38 pm

A term would be able to laser it off and it would go away in a week or two

MemberMember
(@chowdhurynabiha123gmail-com)

Posted : 06/11/2020 1:37 pm

On 6/3/2020 at 10:38 PM, gutskinaxis said:

A term would be able to laser it off and it would go away in a week or two

Thank you for replying.