Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ever since I was about 13 (now 15) I have had this horrible problem with blackheads on my nose! When I started using Murad I hoped it would clear them us as well but it didn't. My face is zit free but I still have all these tiny blackheads! I've tried a lot of stuff (blackhead scrubs, cream, the little nose pad things) and nothing works and it's so annoying! evil.gif Does anyone know of something that could help? Anything you know would really help me. Thank you!

You might wanna try washing with baking soda or bicarbonate of soda. Just wet your face and pat some on then rub it in, its a great exfoliater and is not irritating. Within 3 days of using it most of my blackheads simply came out by themselfs or i gave them a little encouragement! I still have pimples though cry.gif So yeh you should try it.

See my post on the board BP FREE ACID FREE SKIN CARE - ZIT FREE. I'm using Phillips Milk of Magnesia concentrate in my routine. One of my blackheads fell off yesterday. I'm hoping that it would make the others fall off as well. I started the routine about 3 weeks ago. It cleared my zits and I expect that it would clear my blackheads because it brought them more to the surface so I know it's working. Now that one fell off yesterday I'm encouraged to continue. I wish you success. Happy Holidays! SHAZ AKA SLIM

Tea tree oil was the only thing that helped me. I had a bunch of annoying blackheads between my eyebrows for a long time, and they were gone within a few days of using the tto. I just dab it on after washing twice a day and it brings them to the surface really fast

I think nothing can get rid of blackheads but facials...but then you'll have to do it really often. I actually tried picking them myself and thendisinfecting it with alcohol (yes, alcohol) then put "Clean and Clear dual action moisturizer, it feels great! The pores stay big though...

i found that pure zone cleansing scrub worked really well, the only thing that couod put a dent in my blackheads cos often id be on perscription meds and theyd treat my acne but id still have blackheads on my nose.. so ya, use this on your problem area, i wouod think it would show results for u within a week.

I have a few enlarged pores on my nose and some redness around the edges, does anyone know how i can cure this ? I might just go buy some bio-oil, people in the scar forum are giving it a good write up. And could someone please explain to me how a blackhead could just fall off ? shock.gif