Skin looking dull, ...

Notifications
Clear all

Skin looking dull, brown-ish?

MemberMember
(@hotglue01)

Posted : 05/18/2020 11:04 am

Hi,

Long time user of DKR, but not consistently since 2015. From 2010 until 2015, I used it regularly with great success. Long story short, I fell off the wagon trying to find a "natural" method to keep my face clear and it not only drove me crazy, but didn't work. So here I am... back on the wagon, and on my 4th full day of week 1.

I must say, I see progress already and feel great knowing that I'm coming back to Ol' Faithful. Since my skin isn't new to BP, I'm not experiencing the extreme dryness/redness that I did before, but instead my face just looks... dull. It's pretty clear (my acne is pretty mild, especially compared to what it was when I started DKR for the first time in 2010), but my complexion overall is just kinda blah. Typically I have very pale skin, but I look tan even though there's no reason for me to.

Is this normal? Can anyone relate? Thanks!

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 05/18/2020 3:04 pm

Hihotglue01,

I'm sorry to hear about your skin. Just to clarify, do you still moisturize your skin? Dryness may make the skin appear dry an uneven. You may also try the Acne.org AHA+. It exfoliates the skin making it look brighter and even toned.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

MemberMember
(@hotglue01)

Posted : 05/18/2020 8:10 pm

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply. I am following the Regimen exactly, and I've ordered the AHA+ (hopefully it all ships soon). I think my skin is just getting used to the treatment; I trust it'll glow and radiate again, like it did before!

Thanks much :)