Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
amnesiac

Serious question on dermabrasion

Well here is the scoop smile.gif

I have a band and well we've been recording, last week we gave away a few CD's and people are talking about the band and asking when we will play, we got contacted by a show promoter here and they want us to do a show.

The show will be on february and it's not big deal. Thing is i'll be leaving for floats on march and dermabrasion on april if all goes as planned, i will stay in FL until the beginning of July so that gives me 3 months to 3 1/2 months to recover, now my concern is, will my skin tone be back by then?

We plan to do a series of shows when i return and a record label showcase(no one knows i'm getting a derma), but i don't want to look all weird you know when i come back and play.

It's weird how some people are oblivious to acne scarring and yet that's all i seem to care about sometimes. I don't think i'll ever let anyone except my family know about this, i hope my scars are erased almost since they are not that serious and i can talk about this freely later on in my life.