Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What type of scars are these? (pics)

Recommended Posts

I consider my scars to be fairly minor and I can live with them, but sometimes I do get curious about what sort of treatments are out there. If there was a simple procedure that could improve the appearance of the scars I might consider it some day. I've read through a lot of the messages in the forum and the faq etc, but I'm still having trouble figuring out what types of scars I have. They very greatly in appearance depending on lighting and angles etc. Sometimes they are not very obivous - at other times they are quite visable but still not terrible. I've inceased the contrast on some of the images and taken several angles to try and make them stand out. Some of the more obvious scars appear like small raised ridges rather than indentions - I haven't really seen this type of scar described.

If anyone can help me out and suggest what sort of procedure might be useful I would really appreciate it, thanks!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

They look like rolling scars to me. As for procedures to correct I believe TCA Cross comes up at the top of the list. I don't see why a series of peels would not work as it will keep taking away the outer dermis and since there's no memory of scar tissue in the cells...your cheeks should one day be smooth as an end result. Atleast that's what I would like to believe.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes